• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

I am no Jim Seggie (he would have used a Gerber, or even just bare hands) but today we extricated a guy out of a mulching machine.

NinerSix said:
I am no Jim Seggie (he would have used a Gerber, or even just bare hands) but today we extricated a guy out of a mulching machine.

I saw that post. Yes I would have....and I would have lit it on fire to make it more challenging..... ;)

Attracted an email with these videos on them from a semi-stranger. They'd only send them to a manly man, right?

Chainsaw bayonet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ljd_hUxCfI

Hi there big fella
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbVGGMi8QGM

I am finally freed from Roger's shackles, and now know what freedom tastes like. I weep.

1511352309.png

Currently drooling all over my keyboard.

HavokFour said:
I think you will see that my plan is the manlier choice. I have no monthly data cap.  8)
I confess: I am at work, which just so happens to be the ISP  :p

Today I deciced to do the manly thing. And Exspress
how much I love you guy's here on Army.ca..
Then I changed my mind... I love ya ,,,, but if you or
anybody hear's this from me..  I aint talking till
I see my lawyer.... Lastly My kilt is slightly higher than
the norm,,, hemline wise. Should I trim the kilt or other
wise...
LMAO Scoty B

daftandbarmy said:
I hope that means something like 'pictures of naked goddesses were added so that Vikings would read them'.

Demonstrating that their understanding on the soldier's thought process was extremely advanced for their time.  :salute:

wildman0101 said:
...Lastly My kilt is slightly higher than
the norm,,,...LMAO Scoty B

Friggin' outstanding.
If you're manly enough to have cold balls....'yer manly.

HS

I had my 3 year old daughter in the gun room with me yesterday and was showing her how to properly clear a belt-fed....yes, I have a belt-fed at home :)

NS

With the original cloth belts?  Thats pretty manly.

I went to the range yesterday after getting out of urgent care an hour earlier for being blind in my left eye from this giant tumor like thing.  I still out shot my friends on the skeet and target ranges  ;D

edit: forgot to add that I reffed a hockey game that evening, and I'm about to head to the rink for another 5 hours today.

I'm a girl, and today I changed my own filler neck, oil, brakes, tires, and fixed my exhaust on my car. And cleaned it inside and out. Donated blood on top of that :)

....... By myself.

Nault_army said:
I'm a girl, and today I changed my own filler neck, oil, brakes, tires, and fixed my exhaust on my car. And cleaned it inside and out. Donated blood on top of that :)

....... By myself.

You're not a girl.....girls don't do what you do. Is your name Holly? LOL

My wife is a girl.....even thought she's 58.

Jim Seggie said:
You're not a girl.....girls don't do what you do. Is your name Holly? LOL

My wife is a girl.....even thought she's 58.

No hahaha ! My name isn't Holly :p

I'm not a girl, but I'm defenitly not a man ! I like cars... What can I say  ::)

Back