• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

Last Sunday I put a hole in my wall using another persons body!  >:D

Serengeti Safari. Almost got pissed on by a Lioness in a tree. That close.

Silverfire said:
A Leading Seaman Cadet just attempted to dress down a 25+ year vet?  That was pretty manly  ;)

(I say that with a light heart.  No offense intended.)

Well, I only had 10 years in before I pulled the plug, so I might not match up to 25+ years, but I am a Christian (Orthodox at that - so the martyrs are kinda a big deal for us - especially the hundreds of thousands of those created by the "ever so tolerant" atheists in the last century - you know - what Lenin, Stalin and all those guys did...).

While I wasn't terribly offended by D&B's comment as I have come to appreciate his brash humour, it probably wasn't the most PC, and it shouldn't matter at all who pointed out that could be offensive.

Wait a second...  Am I making a serious and logical post on the Manly Thread?  What the heck am I thinking?  I've got to change that quick!  Burn the heretics!  Yeah, burn them all!  And I have to find something to drink, so I don't have to post sober again...  Oh, the horror...  :)

ivan the tolerable said:
Wait a second...  Am I making a serious and logical post on the Manly Thread?  What the heck am I thinking?  I've got to change that quick!  Burn the heretics!  Yeah, burn them all!  And I have to find something to drink, so I don't have to post sober again...  Oh, the horror...  :)

Heretic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY

daftandbarmy said:
And everything we (think we) know about Thor and Norse Mythology was written over 200 years after Scandinavia had converted to Christianity and the stories were highly euhemerized.

Wait.  What?  More drink!  :blotto:

ivan the tolerable said:
And everything we (think we) know about Thor and Norse Mythology was written over 200 years after Scandinavia had converted to Christianity and the stories were highly euhemerized.

Wait.  What?  More drink!  :blotto:

I hope that means something like 'pictures of naked goddesses were added so that Vikings would read them'.

I threw a 12 foot long boat into the back of a truck, by myself. (It was an accident, and I am not 100% sure how it worked either, but hey, it worked)

Beat all the guys to the supply line-up after liberty boat. Needed the most too, but hey, ladies first.

Also on flag duty tonight. Makes me proud.

armychick2009 said:
I built most of an outhouse at a cottage... does that count?

depends did you play lady gaga or metallica?

I've just started making my first batch of home brew beer. Now we get to see how patient I really am..

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
I've just started making my first batch of home brew beer. Now we get to see how patient I really am..
Just remember if you jump the gun, all you'll end up with is bad tasting almost beer and alot of wasted time.

Honoured 157 heroes today....our fallen at the Portraits of Honour in Winnipeg.

Jim Seggie said:
Honoured 157 heroes today....our fallen at the Portraits of Honour in Winnipeg.

:salute:  Good on ya, Jim!

I drank alcohol and ate popcorn for supper.  I guess that could go in the womanly thread.  To be manly, I should have had pizza.    ;)

Back