• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

At least they were winners, with the exception of the mad woman.  I may still join her.  Still a shut out.  I may as well change my name to Maple Leafs.  I'd wager they'll see a winning cup before I do.  :rage:

BAM! FREE DONUT! -  ;D I am sooo freaken happy I just pissed myself!

Evidently someone won a car at the CFB Kingston Tim Horton's last week.

211RadOp said:
Evidently someone won a car at the CFB Kingston Tim Horton's last week.

Oui Oui.

While you were swimming your ass off, he was coffee-breaking at Timmies and rolling up the car.  >:D

To revive a dead thread (oops). I ended the season 16 wins out of 28 total Large or XLarge Double-Double's.

Today after a long day of work, I had purchased another (well after the end of the contest), and found myself staring into an Excel Spreadsheet... rolling up the rim on a normal ol' Timmies cup.

The Boss was giving me weird looks but I couldn't figure out why until I took the cup out of my teeth. Got myself a get-out-of-work-early card though!*

*actually, so did everyone else...

People have had three weeks to play RUTRTW.
Aside from blank rims on some game cups, how have your odds been this year?

I haven't bought any this year, so I'm at zero for zero.  :whistle:

At my work, we've got an easel set up.  After every purchase, you look up the size of your coffee (S/M/L/XL) and add a line to show if it's a winner or a loser.

So far, we can conclude: We drink lots of large coffees.

LStL (along with its Tim Hortons) being closed has put a serious dent in my RUTRTW.  1 for 6 so far; free coffee. 

3 mediums 1 large
2 free donuts won and a coffee..

Lots of luck on medium double doubles lol

Back