• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The end of the Empty Response?

I knew I had seen that math somewhere, and I think I understand it too!

On another note, I just tried AO on my phone today for the first time since the update and I am having issues.  I notice on my computer that the game appears to be in it's own little window and has a separate up/down scroll from the Facebook windows scroll (only way I can think to describe it).  I think this may be what is affecting it on my phone because no matter where I touch, it scrolls all over and I am unable to actually select anything.

Something wonky with the Morale. I gained a level and my morale went from 1200 to 2500...........

Thanks for letting me know, but this was done on purpose. I figured out the cause of a problem that was preventing some players from conducting missions. As an apology to all who were affected - and even those who have just had to deal with all the instability lately - I have maxed out everyone's morale.

See https://www.facebook.com/AfghanOperations for the full details.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but my morale only jumped 500 and the maint incentive isn't there.

Readded the game, simple process! Thanks for all your hard work Mike, game is working very smooth.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Thanks for letting me know, but this was done on purpose. I figured out the cause of a problem that was preventing some players from conducting missions. As an apology to all who were affected - and even those who have just had to deal with all the instability lately - I have maxed out everyone's morale.

See https://www.facebook.com/AfghanOperations for the full details.

Thanks for everything Mike. Now I can sleep the night through instead of trying to rebuild my morale :salute:

Larry

PC, I forgot that all-important publish to production step. :)

Something weird happened overnight. I logged into the game this morning and instead of the missed CR notice I found a mission result notice. Looking into my history it appears "I" ran 3 missions while;e sleeping! also my morale was maxed out when it should have been down 100 points or so.....

later
Larry

I wasn't going to post the odd thing that happened to me this morning, until I saw that Larry had something odd too.  I played my missions fine but when I went to go into a different tab (I think it was stats), the page started to load and then before it was done, it started on an endless cycle of continuous refreshing.  I shut the whole page down and it was fine once I reopened.

Something was not working last night. I ran a mission, got the sad panda and then refreshed the game. When it came back up I was locked out with no CR for almost 10 hrs. It is working fine this morning.

KJK

Interesting... I'm on the road this week and have not made any game changes, but if things keep up as reported, I'll definitely look into it.

Cheers
Mike

Back