• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The end of the Empty Response?

Can you visit this link: http://army.ca/ao/ao.css

The "$Id" line near the top should say v 1.398. If not, you still have an old version and it may just take some time for the network to update its cache.

A point of interst is I can not access the game from the link on this page, nor the saved link on my favorites bar on top of my web page. I have to go to my FB page and access the game there.

Larry Strong said:
A point of interst is I can not access the game from the link on this page, nor the saved link on my favorites bar on top of my web page. I have to go to my FB page and access the game there.

What link are you trying, and what happens when it doesn't work?

I was having an issue with the link at the top of the page, however it seems to be working now. Is it just me or is anyone else getting the Sad Panda, I have been getting it since lunch time

No sad panda for me although my rate of failed missions over the last couple of days has increased  :(

Larry you've hit the level cap! I'll fix that tonight. Mich I didn't change the odds or math parts at all. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Larry you've hit the level cap! I'll fix that tonight. Mich I didn't change the odds or math parts at all. :)

Oh me bad ;D damn, never thought I would max out the game ;D

Thanks for your time Mike :salute:

PS. Is there a prize for that ;D ;D

Didn't think you had Mike, but figured it didn't hurt to mention it.  Now, how much to get you to hold off on the level cap fix for another day ;)  hehe

Never thought there might actually be an end to it.  Whatever would I do with myself?!

Heheh, sorry mich, I bumped the cap up to 2100 now. :) To make it that far, you need 9,287,428,508 CE! (It's all still based on the original equations noted in the mechanics thread here...)

Oh, and Larry... a prize wouldn't be out of order. What sort of thing is valuable to 'they guy who has everything'? (at least in the AO world...)

:)

Ummm........bump my morale back up a ways....sitting in the cellar right now ;D

airmich said:
Now, how much to get you to hold off on the level cap fix for another day ;)  hehe

Hmmm I could start getting up in the middle of the night 's again >:D..........ummm on second thoughts, I am really lovin that full uninterupted nights sleep ;D

If my fails keep going like they are, you won't even have to get up in the morning!  And I am honestly happy that you are back in the game...and that you didn't break the game.  ;D

Larry Strong said:
Ummm........bump my morale back up a ways....sitting in the cellar right now ;D

You should be a 'happy camper' now. :)

Side note: I've seen the server overload twice in the last little while. I'm keeping an eye on it to see if bumping up the cap has somehow caused a performance issue.

airmich said:
If my fails keep going like they are, you won't even have to get up in the morning!  And I am honestly happy that you are back in the game...and that you didn't break the game.  ;D

Thank you for that Michelle  :salute: Bruce is doing awesome and the Vets are amazed with the speed of his recovery, which brings me a ton of "peace of mind", work is still a grind however......

Whoa if I am not mistaken you have gained a 1% increase in your fail rate. I have always been jealous of your 1% fail rate, and long mission streak's

Larry Strong said:
Whoa if I am not mistaken you have gained a 1% increase in your fail rate. I have always been jealous of your 1% fail rate, and long mission streak's

It's always made me happy too.  Now I'm thinking that there is something in the program that bases fail on the rank and/or CE level.  I recall someone else mentioning that they were getting more failures then usual too.  And I know, I can't really complain considering where I am sitting and that I am only at 2% failure.  But still...... :-\

You are correct, but probably not in the way you expected:

Mission Success Probability:

(100 - Base Difficulty of Mission) + (2x Current Rank - Mission Unlock Level) + (SA Value / 10) + (1x Level of Each Equipment) + (10 for NCO)

Higher Rank = higher success probability. The probability shown under each mission is the actual one that's used. It's the same function to calculate the success % for display and when you conduct a mission. When you conduct, a random 1-100 number is picked and if it's above your success %, you fail. :)

Back