• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Big Trip

Paish

Inactive
Reaction score
Well Ladies and Gents i am packing my things as i prepare to take a 6 hour drive to hand in all my paperwork to the recruiting center in edmonton. I hope everything comes out all right for me in the end, i applied for Rotp Arty as my first choice. Also i am just wondering if anyone else here applied this year?

Paish said:
Well Ladies and Gents i am packing my things as i prepare to take a 6 hour drive to hand in all my paperwork to the recruiting center in edmonton. I hope everything comes out all right for me in the end, i applied for Rotp Arty as my first choice. Also i am just wondering if anyone else here applied this year?

Well got a call today, on the 18th ill be going down for testing, oh man i am so excited and nervous, i hope i pass!!

Well I did my interview this year if that counts.  I'm now merit listed for (NCM) Infantry. 

putz said:
Well I did my interview this year if that counts.   I'm now merit listed for (NCM) Infantry.  

What does merit listed mean?

Paish said:
What does merit listed mean?

Update, got a call, On friday i have my interview, aptitude, medical, and fitness.

Its going so fast!

Paish said:
Update, got a call, On friday i have my interview, aptitude, medical, and fitness.

Its going so fast!
]

the long wait comes after all of that!

copecowboy said:
]

the long wait comes after all of that!

Yeah i figured as much, i mean they have got alot of people to process!

Paish said:
Yeah i figured as much, i mean they have got alot of people to process!

from my experience it all depends on what trade you take aswell.

copecowboy said:
from my experience it all depends on what trade you take aswell.

I would like to become an artillery officer, what does your experience say about arty officer?? ???

Passed Aptitude, Did interview, Passed medical, Passed fitness,now the waiting begins!

What is the merit list? Is it like a list of people that have already done their tests and just awaiting the call?

Back