• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Army.ca Logo - Happy Winter..

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
If you look a tthe icon that says Army.ca at the top left of the page its snowing...awesome...very nice Mike..

Yeah, great...  ::) the forecast here is for 35 to 45 cm of snow over the next 18 hours.  :eek:
Just did my driver maintenance on the snowblower, everything's good to go !!!

Yep, I'm headed out to shovel my driveway, so it seemed appropriate. Wait until I put up the Christmas lights. ;)

I have my tree up...lights up.....all I need now is snow!  sigh  I miss snow.  :(  At least going home for the holidays....there should be snow!

east NFLD is gonna have a mild winter......just enough snow to cover the ground and it jsut rained so I have no idea how much is left...but ready for Christmas none the less

Beautiful job, Mike...

Well folks, it's safe to say the Hammer hasn't gotten much snow. I'm afraid there may still be a green Christmas in store for those of us who dwell in the Hamilton region.  :crybaby:
Anyone wanna share their snow with the less fortunate..?  ;)

Cheers,
Lex

I'm in winnipeg....you can have all our snow if you want...take the wind too !

Well Lexi, I am up here in Waterloo *Just north of, actually) and we have enough to go around, so if you like, I can see if I can get someone with a dump truck...... which house is yours??

It's called an animated gif.  Simple 2 frame animation.  There's plenty of freeware programs capable of doing it, just google it.

Lights are cool :)

Cant wait to see what you are going to do for new year's !!

The Army.ca logo looks great, Mike!
The lights and snow look really cool with the logo! 8) :salute:

Back