• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Air Force is testing a new device that will make peeing less dangerous for fighter pilots

Thanks to the demands of the aging Boomer generation, adult diaper technology has improve exponentially ;)

While you may have intended to to inject a mild sense of humour . . . wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more . . . There may be a commercial application for the device mentioned in the OP. As one of those aging Boomers, that middle of the night trip to the bathroom could be avoided if I had one of these. I'm jesting about using it myself, of course, but I do see a possibility for it being a less invasive (and more dignified) approach to dealing with incontinent residents/patients in nursing homes or those who have mobility challenges (e.g., wheelchair users).

Guess they got rid of the funnel? I used the relief tube in a Voodoo once and it seemed to have worked just fine.

Back