• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

On our sleeves just like you.

the RIGHT one ;)  pun intended, flyboy.

I hope this is not going to be a seesaw conversation between you two....

Ex-Dragoon said:
I hope this is not going to be a seesaw conversation between you two....

No, something makes me think we will both solve it on Tuesday  :salute:

Regionals are done. And no condor I did not fail again this year...

Now all I have to do is wait till march to see if I get power.

CILady said:
Yoman, how many slots does your squadron get?

Good luck. 

5 cadets may go to the regional selection. A max of 4 cadets may get the camp at my squadron however.

condor888000 said:
Good job. Mark?

Not as good as it could of been unfortunately. My interview on the other hand was awesome.

Our squadron doesn't have any candidates this year.  I hope you are successful.

Hah, things are still same old around here it seems.

I've been away for a while - how's everyone doing? Seems that everyone's well into applications for the Flight Program. (Trying out for Glider myself.)

Cheers

yay! I got ITL, but a first year cadet also got ITL. it is OK because he is my friend. But he is an AC, why not go to basic instead for ITL?

Did he start this year as an older recruit?  Perhaps the staff thought he had good leadership potential.

You found out what camp you got ALREADY?!?!

I found out my previous 2 camps in May or something.

ITLC should be good, but I still suggest taking ITIC sometime in the Future

Interesting that he should get that as a first year Cadet.

Like CILady said though, if he started off when he was older, the Staff might've given him the jump up because they thought he could handle it. It's always good to have trained older Cadets - otherwise junk shalt happen, and if that happens when you have nobody to step in and take control... even worse junk shalt happen.

Rocketryan said:
You found out what camp you got ALREADY?!?!

I found out my previous 2 camps in May or something.

ITLC should be good, but I still suggest taking ITIC sometime in the Future

yeah. my squadron likes to announce camps a little early. a little, really early.

Ahhh... Air Cadets...... the good old days  ;D before I started worrying myself with a career... Now going ArmO on CEOTP  Was with 585 Rideau ACSqn, Staff at Blackdown 2004, TACSTC 2005.  Any of you that know of my former sqn, or staffed at either CTC, PM me, it's good to hear from you guys.

Back