• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 11 Biggest Food Flops Of All Time

Pat in Halifax said:
[size=8pt]
I think the actual warning phrase was "...unintentional anal leakage..." (Whatever intentional anal leakage is supposed to be!!!)

Maybe it's related to the Urban Dictionary definition of Santorum. ;D

The Orbitz was sold in Canada. Manufactured here as well I believe. Some interesting flavors and I remember them as being alright to drink.
But I think the novelty of the stuff floating around in your beverage wore off fairly quick.

Although now we have the bubble tea stuff with tapioca floating around in it. Maybe they were just ahead of their time.

I remember the green ketchup.  Never bought it either.  Yuck! 

When I lived in  the USA, Iowa to be exact, at the local Super Wally  World Store they  sold  slices of peanutbutter and slices of jam packaged like sliced cheese in plastic wrap. For those who wanted to make a peanutbutter and Jam sandwitch without having to open any  jars.  Looked gross ,  never purchased it or even thought about it again till now. There is no Kraft Peanut Butter in the USA

FormerHorseGuard said:
There is no Kraft Peanut Butter in the USA

Closest I've found is Jif. There are a lot of foods that I loved when I was living in Canada that you can't find, or have to go miles to a specialty store and pay primo price for. Or you find an inferior substitute.

Every trip back to Nova Scotia we have 3 things we must have while we are home. Swiss Chalet, Fish and Chips (and Clams for the wife) from John's Lunch in Woodside, and Donairs.

Even things on the MacDonalds menu are different tasting. Sausage is spicier. The BBQ sauce for nuggets is a hickory smoked flavor, and inferior to the Canadian BBQ sauce.

Listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about Burger King Washington D.C. had started testing home delivery for their burgers; it will be either flop # 12 or the best thing since sliced bread.

Oh great...the waddlers can barely get into Burger King for their fix now, let alone not having to move off the couch.....

Retired AF Guy said:
Listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about Burger King Washington D.C. had started testing home delivery for their burgers; it will be either flop # 12 or the best thing since sliced bread.

There was a fairly positive review in the Washington Post the other day. And it sounded like th efood was better than if you did drive through.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/rosenwald-md/post/having-it-your-way-at-home-taste-testing-burger-king-delivery/2012/01/17/gIQA1Dpx5P_blog.html

The local BK here is supposed to be starting the service next week. May check it out, and put up a review if I do.