• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Teen pregnant after ‘swimming in pool’

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
I'm surprised CougarDaddy hasn't posted this one.  ;)

Article Link

A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.

"She is determined to go ahead with the case."

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

:rofl:

Stray sperm?  Better round 'em up.  Or add more chlorine to the pool.  ::)

This stray sperm problem is getting out of control. Perhaps some sort of registry system would help.

Tsk!

She should have read more!

Here or elsewhere on the web!

If blood can't get out of the vagin in the water, how could she think that sperm can get in  :D ?

If by any miracle a sperm survived in treated water,

That girl is going to have some sort of mutant chlorine Super-Baby. . .

Well this is a bit of a shocker? I guess that Renegade Sperm Cell, has been waiting to take out somebody. I guess she should have expected the ambush :p

But seriously? I thought sperm cells die on contact with air? isn't that true?

If the memory of my sex course doeesn't trick bme,
it's between 6 to 8 hours outside the penis/womb...

Eye In The Sky said:
There are just so many things wrong with this thread... ;D
At least there are no pics!

As for getting pregnant while swimming in a pool, well, as said, the chlorine should "take care of things", unless you are locked at the hip with a mer-man, or some young dude.  /shudder/

I don't know if this story was included in one of the pool party stories. This is about getting pregnant in a bathtub:
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/bath.asp

that's amazing so is this lawsuit actually a real one ? or is it a joke or something? I can't tell if it's been proven wrong. How will it stand up in court... Is there a way they can actually prove it was the pools problem. And who Ejaculates in a pool!?

Getting pregnant from a 'swim' in a swimming pool is as believable as catching a dose of the clap off a toilet seat, or that 'you can't get pregnant if you do it standing up' urban legend.

In reality her daughter made 'the beast with two backs' at least once, and is now paying the price.

The mother should get a grip on herself, and face reality that promiscuous teens are active in any culture anywhere in this planet.

OWDU

This thread reminds me of this scene from Stargate SG1...  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPKqh9hWsBI

PMedMoe said:
I'm surprised CougarDaddy hasn't posted this one.  ;)

Article Link

:rofl:

Stray sperm?  Better round 'em up.  Or add more chlorine to the pool.  ::)

Dang it...hate it when that happens.  ^-^

Larkvall said:
This thread reminds me of this scene from Stargate SG1...  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPKqh9hWsBI
Without stepping harshly on any religious toes, it brings to question immaculate conception...
Adament teens who swear that they've never had sex, and mothers who believe them.  A virginity test won't confirm it because some hymens are bigger than some penises...
WHERE did this string come from???
This is worse than giving a child abuse talk to female scouts!!  {shudders} weird

BYT Driver said:
A virginity test won't confirm it because some hymens are bigger than some penises...
Speak for yourself!  ;D

She was swimming in the "gene pool"

By the sound of it, she was in the shallow end.

OK go ahead and groan now.... :blotto:

Back