• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Team Canada Tshirt/soldier

darmil

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anybody help me.I'm trying to find a T shirt that looks like the Team Canada shirt but has a soldier on it instead of a hockey player.

http://www.oneshottactical.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=oneshot&Product_Code=AP-TC&Category_Code=AP

We are running way low on Med. but lots of Large, XL and XXL.

Team Canada patches should be here soon as well.  :cdn:

Cool about the patches, I ordered a large T-shirt it's a pretty cool design.

Has anyone got an actual picture of one of these shirts? I'm highly interested.

I received my T shirt in the mail today!Brihard it looks like the picture I posted above .The team Canada picture is on the back of the shirt, on the front it has over the left breast one shot tactical supply not a big fan of that, but it's still a cool T shirt.

What about one without the logo and picture, I'd just like to find one that say's ARMY,Canada's Team on it. Or something like that has anyone seen one, or he** who'd be interested in that.

I would love to have a shirt like that, but with shipping that is a $35 novelty item.  :-\  I'll have to wait until the cheesy street side rip offs come out. 

Back