• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Team Canada Tshirt/soldier

darmil

Reaction score
Can anybody help me.I'm trying to find a T shirt that looks like the Team Canada shirt but has a soldier on it instead of a hockey player.

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.oneshottactical.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=oneshot&Product_Code=AP-TC&Category_Code=AP

Farmboy

Reaction score
We are running way low on Med. but lots of Large, XL and XXL.

Team Canada patches should be here soon as well.  :cdn:

darmil

Reaction score
Cool about the patches, I ordered a large T-shirt it's a pretty cool design.

brihard

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
Has anyone got an actual picture of one of these shirts? I'm highly interested.

darmil

Reaction score
I received my T shirt in the mail today!Brihard it looks like the picture I posted above .The team Canada picture is on the back of the shirt, on the front it has over the left breast one shot tactical supply not a big fan of that, but it's still a cool T shirt.

Boxkicker

Reaction score
What about one without the logo and picture, I'd just like to find one that say's ARMY,Canada's Team on it. Or something like that has anyone seen one, or he** who'd be interested in that.

zipperhead_cop

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I would love to have a shirt like that, but with shipping that is a $35 novelty item.  :-\  I'll have to wait until the cheesy street side rip offs come out.