• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Teacher Reference

Philip1163

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, for my references I put all 4 as my teachers. I have an appointment on the 17th. When will references be contacted because summer break is coming and there is no other way to contact them during the summer since the contact number is the schools number

Good day Philip1163,

The topic of references has been discussed in depth and therefore I will not go into to much detail as you can conduct your own search to locate the information yourself.

The references that you included on your application should have provided you with their contact information when you informed them that you were using them as a reference. If you only have the school contact information for your references then I strongly recommend that you contact your references and request additional contact information. Provide that updated contact information for your references to the recruiting centre processing your application. 

Back