• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TCCCS in a box/ Static Comm suite

RadOperata

Inactive
Reaction score
I am trying to help another sig out, and our DA at the unit is causing me to pull my hair out. I am curious if anyone here has seen this kit and if there is a ECL for it complete. It is a stand alone commsuite, HF,UHF and VHF capabilities.

I'm sorry if this sounds insulting but you didn't mention what you have already done.

Each box will have its own checklist. Use TACIS and just browse to your units holdings or query using the serial number on the case. You can also use CGCS and query using the NSN which is probably a better way to approach it if you are working from your SCA. Both of these options will give you the checklist number. Then just use the CFSS web query tool to generate the checklist.

Not insulting at all, should have explained further. I took a posting to a reserve airforce unit and the sigs account here is out to lunch. They don't use TACIS here and the kit is currently away from the unit on an op. Anyway I was just curious if there was a checklist out there for the kit complete to save me a bit of hassle. Aparrently there isn't so I will just keep sifting and checking NSN's with CFSS. Thanks for the answer.

RadOperata said:
Appreciate it, thanks for the link.

No problem, one of the first bookmarks I made while working in Sig Stores, super handy.

Back