• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Targeted Audit: Monitoring of the Implementation of Canada’s Defence Policy

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this website, with a variety of interesting reports on it, all publicly available of course:

Targeted Audit: Monitoring of the Implementation of Canada’s Defence Policy: Strong, Secure, Engaged

DND/CAF has limited dedicated resources to coordinate and monitor the implementation of SSE. To ensure a robust monitoring function, the level of oversight could be enhanced with a clear definition of stakeholder roles and responsibilities. Additional improvements could be realized in SSE risk management and performance measurement practices to enable consistent reporting and to support senior management decision making.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/corporate/reports-publications/audit-evaluation/monitoring-implementation-sse.html#Results

It's an UNCLAS doc with a publication date of Nov 19. I think we're good.

Ralph said:
It's an UNCLAS doc with a publication date of Nov 19. I think we're good.

I'm more surprised the opposition hasn't jumped on this

MilEME09 said:
I'm more surprised the opposition hasn't jumped on this

Because the report on that site about how messed up the Reserve Pay system is just isn't 'triggering' enough :)

Back