• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Taliban "Workplace Accident" Merged Thread

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
;D

Blundering Afghan Suicide Bomber Blows Up Six Militants
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, 26 Mar 09

KABUL (Reuters) -- A would-be suicide bomber has accidentally blown himself up, killing six other militants as he was bidding them farewell to leave for his intended target, the Interior Ministry said.

"The terrorist was on his way to his destination and saying goodbye to his associates and then his suicide vest exploded," a statement from the ministry said.

Taliban-led attacks in Afghanistan have escalated in the past year with suicide and roadside bombings the insurgents' weapons of choice.

The incident happened in Helmand Province in southern Afghanistan, where mainly British troops are struggling against a growing Taliban-led insurgency ....

Holy Sh#T,
That is the best news I have heard coming out of that place in a very long time!!! Allah could put him on counselling and probation for conduct and his peers on recorded warning for performance. I don't mean to be insensitive but this is funny no matter how you look at it!!!!! 

I wonder how they will spin this one for propaganda material...

I don't mean to be insensitive but this is funny no matter how you look at it!!!!! 

I doubt anybody on these forums will find that insensitive  :)

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

Hmmm.... why am I suddenly thinking of "Ahmed the dead terrorist"?

I hope he was a geek and left behind a "Death by PowerPoint" presentation for future jihadists.    ;D

..."pay attention, I will only demonstrate this once"

Managed to "learn, do, teach" all in the same moment.

Someone missed the occupational health and safety orientation?

I am glad to see the Taliban are adopting our quality control procedures.....each item should be tested prior to giving away....

I know this link has been shown before on the forums, but just had to do it again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvVGa-HXYQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAt2qEjqQtQ    <----This one rocks!!!

As Salaam Alaikum

tess

8)

KABUL, March 26 (Reuters) - A would-be suicide bomber accidentally blew himself up on Thursday, killing six other militants as he was bidding them farewell to leave for his intended target, the Interior Ministry said.

"The terrorist was on his way to his destination and saying good-bye to his associates and then his suicide vest exploded," a statement from the ministry said.

Taliban-led attacks in Afghanistan have escalated in the past year with suicide and roadside bombings insurgents' weapons of choice.

The incident happened in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan where mainly British troops are struggling against a growing Taliban-led insurgency.

In a separate incident in Helmand, nine policemen were killed when Taliban insurgents attacked a police post in Nari Sarraj district, the Interior Ministry said.

Elsewhere, four Taliban insurgents were killed and seven policemen and two civilians wounded during a battle just outside Ghazni city, about 200 km (125 miles) southwest of the capital Kabul, a spokesman for the provincial governor said.

On Friday, Washington is set to unveil a review of its strategy in Afghanistan, which is expected to emphasise the need to expand Afghan security forces and strengthen the country's heavily aid-dependent economy. (Reporting by Golnar Motevalli; Editing by Valerie Lee)

Flawed Design said:
Pure gold is seeing a Taliban have an ND with an IED in his car.

I got a little chuckle of the video clip of the Iraqi insurgent with his mortar, but that was not a UD, more like a catastrophic malfunction of the ammo :)

Cheers,

Wes

Back