• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tactical Driving Course in Borden???

Bomber for Life

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the course code/ name for the Tactical Driving Course in Borden is?

I think its called ETAD? Evasive Tactical Advanced Driving????? That right?

I have the version of the course that was run down in the US (called somthing else completeley different), and want to have it added to my MPRR. Problem is my OR cant find the course code to add it.

can anyone help here?

I believe it may be "Evasive Anti-Terrorist Driver" AEVD/AGW1

I assume you are referring to ATDC (Anti Terrorism Driving Course) conducted by Blackwat.......US Traini......Academ.......Whatever they call themselves now. My BN Ops & Trg Sgt submitted a PLAR to Ottawa for those of us that completed the course down south to be granted the EATD Qual. The PLAR was denied, however they were looking at creating a new, separate course code for the south of the border course. This was going to be looked at beginning this fiscal year 01 Apr 2012. I will PM you with my BN Ops/Trg Sgt's info, maybe she can point your clerk in the right direction.

Hurricane said:
I assume you are referring to ATDC (Anti Terrorism Driving Course) conducted by Blackwat.......US Traini......Academ.......Whatever they call themselves now. My BN Ops & Trg Sgt submitted a PLAR to Ottawa for those of us that completed the course down south to be granted the EATD Qual. The PLAR was denied, however they were looking at creating a new, separate course code for the south of the border course. This was going to be looked at beginning this fiscal year 01 Apr 2012. I will PM you with my BN Ops/Trg Sgt's info, maybe she can point your clerk in the right direction.

Yep! thats the course!!!! ok thanks.

PLAR was probably denied because the competency code belongs to CFSTG and not the Army. The course down south would not have had a Inter MA approved from CFSTG. There is another course that was ran in Valcartier last month Driving in High Risk Areas (not sure of the correct name) that the Army is looking at. This new course had the DAT CSS Master Driver was involved with it. This would have a separate competency and MITE codes then the EATD course.

Back