• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrade: Please Report Problems

Update: Progress is being made but issues remain.

I believe we have finally reached a level of stability. Server is rebuilt and many changes made, so please let me know when you find things not working.

Thanks for your patience all, I know it has been a frustrating few days!

To paraphrase: Mike does the difficult right away; the impossible takes a little longer.  :salute:

Thanks all. Still making some tweaks and fixes as time allows, but I am feeling comfortable we are "stable" for the time being. Appreciate all of your patience and support.

Cheers
Mike

Old Sweat said:
To paraphrase: Mike does the difficult right away; the impossible takes a little longer.  :salute:

:ditto:

Folks, another system upgrade complete, which will bring us a bit more server power for the next 3 years. Please report any issues, thanks!

Mike,...very minor but if it reset then maybe other things??  Milpoints for the last 30 days and last 365 days are identical.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Mike,...very minor but if it reset then maybe other things??  Milpoints for the last 30 days and last 365 days are identical.

Believe that change was made months (years?) ago, as the MilPoints backwards glance now only goes back 30 days to reduce server load.  (Or maybe I made that up; my memory is not what once it was)

Haven't looked a MilPoints, but today I used the quote, Font Face, Font Size and Change Colour functions and they all worked well.

I seem to get an automatic -300 Milpoints whenever I post about Trump.  :whistle:

(Actually, everything's fine  ;D )

Back