• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Syrian Refugee Crisis (aka: Muslim Exodus and Europe)

Kirkhill

Fair Scunnert WASP.
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Egyptian billionaire offers to buy an island off Italy or Greece to rehouse refugees
If Greece or Italy sell him an island, Naguib Sawiris, the 10th richest man in Africa, says he will host the migrants and offer them jobs in the new country

Daily Telegraph

Here I wrote about setting up safe havens, like Singapore, for the refugees.

Mr. Sawiris presents a reasonable, exploitable, course of action.  The islands of the Med, and in particular the Aegean, have been built, over the millenia, on exactly this type of population movement, and have given rise to some notable island cultures: Cyprus, Crete, Rhodes, Malta....

This is the type of activity that Canada could help the Europeans support and could be a gateway, a controlled gateway, to Canada and Europe - or it could become a destination in and of itself.

Think of this as an invasion rather than immigration.Europe's economy is struggling and with no work,these people will be a burden on the social security structure.The US is struggling under the Mexican migration and our economy isnt much better.If we had full employment then I would welcome immigrants.I dont blame these people for leaving their own country knowing once I landed in Europe I could draw unemployment and receive medical treatment at no personal cost.

tomahawk6 said:
Think of this as an invasion rather than immigration.Europe's economy is struggling and with no work,these people will be a burden on the social security structure.The US is struggling under the Mexican migration and our economy isnt much better.If we had full employment then I would welcome immigrants.I dont blame these people for leaving their own country knowing once I landed in Europe I could draw unemployment and receive medical treatment at no personal cost.

Rome fell in part because of these same issues...

Kirkhill said:
Daily Telegraph

Here I wrote about setting up safe havens, like Singapore, for the refugees.

Mr. Sawiris presents a reasonable, exploitable, course of action.  The islands of the Med, and in particular the Aegean, have been built, over the millenia, on exactly this type of population movement, and have given rise to some notable island cultures: Cyprus, Crete, Rhodes, Malta....

This is the type of activity that Canada could help the Europeans support and could be a gateway, a controlled gateway, to Canada and Europe - or it could become a destination in and of itself.

:goodpost:

tomahawk6 said:

This is not an invasion.  This is a migration.  The vast majority of the people have no evil intents on Europe, or anywhere else.  A large number are possibly even beyond rational thought.  They, like the Goths driven by the Huns into Rome's orbit, are being driven by ISIS and Assad (and Putin).

Kirkhill said:
This is not an invasion.  This is a migration.  The vast majority of the people have no evil intents on Europe, or anywhere else.  A large number are possibly even beyond rational thought.  They, like the Goths driven by the Huns into Rome's orbit, are being driven by ISIS and Assad (and Putin).

How would Canada handle a migration of 15m Americans ?

tomahawk6 said:
How would Canada handle a migration of 15m Americans ?

Confuse them with ther excess of "U"s in our spelling, lure their 18 and 19 year olds with our lower drinking age, take them on snipe hunts, teach them about snow snakes, and steer them all to Winnipeg to convince them to turn around and go back.

George Wallace said:
When you are talking several million, they are both the same.

I can't agree.

Invasions are repelled because of hostile INTENT.  The solution is to slaughter the bastards.

Migrations must be managed.  And there are opportunities for that.

And if it was 15 Mio Yanks - well we could probably accommodate that number of plains folks between the Rockies and Sudbury.  But 15 Mio Californians and New Yorkers -  we might have to assume hostile intent and act accordingly.  ;D

When a society is being overwhelmed, it is an invasion.  That society is being changed. 

If you could actually control your borders to allow only legal immigrants,that would be super.What you have are migrants landing illegally and then as a fait accompli demanding residency and work.This is the problem we have with the Mexican migration.For me the worst if it is that people dont want to assimilate.If I were to move to France I would expect to learn French.Where do you draw the line without giving up your cultural identity ?

George Wallace said:

It might seem that way.  But mass migration (due to whatever) isn't the same as an invasion which is more deliberate and strategic in nature. 

Crantor said:
It might seem that way.  But mass migration (due to whatever) isn't the same as an invasion which is more deliberate and strategic in nature.

A mass migration is not likely affect change if there is uninhabited lands that they are migrating to.  When there is a movement of a large population that will effectively change an existing culture, then that is not a migration but an invasion.

George Wallace said:
George Wallace said:
A mass migration is not likely affect change if there is uninhabited lands that they are migrating to.  When there is a movement of a large population that will effectively change an existing culture, then that is not a migration but an invasion.

So the mass migration of eastern rural families, during the Dirty Thirties, was an invasion of the American Southwest?

What about the Beatles??  A small population of 4 made a serious change in existing culture...  :D

jollyjacktar said:
What about the Beatles??  A small population of 4 made a serious change in existing culture...  :D

Actually, along with the Rolling Stones and a few other bands, this was known as........................
The British Invasion.

>:D

recceguy said:
So the mass migration of eastern rural families, during the Dirty Thirties, was an invasion of the American Southwest?

Not a good example, unless you consider Americans moving within America anything else than migration.  They were not moving into Mexico and establishing themselves there, nor establishing themselves in Canada as Americans.

The years prior to that, when the West saw the Native Americans/Aboriginal people who were overwhelmed by the influx of large numbers of 'Americans' and Immigrants would be an invasion.

George Wallace said:
Not a good example, unless you consider Americans moving within America anything else than migration.  They were not moving into Mexico and establishing themselves there, nor establishing themselves in Canada as Americans.

The years prior to that, when the West saw the Native Americans/Aboriginal people who were overwhelmed by the influx of large numbers of 'Americans' and Immigrants would be an invasion.

Especially when many of the self same, "new Americans" were gleefully eradicating the "old Americans".  If not an invasion, then at the very least a "hostile" takeover...

The British First Defence Force, known to produce controversial videos to defend their beliefs/claims have posted this one:

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/856909564454306/

(Looks like someone was drafting a Doomsday script for a film.)

Good enuff T6 & George:

Migration = Invasion.

Let me know when you want to start machine gunning kids in the water......  >:D

Back