• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sworn in!

dano

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, just like to let you all know I was sworn into the CF today!
So i'm now an OCdt with 557 lorne scots.

I'm really pleased and hope to leave for my BOQ this Monday.

:cdn: congrats dano  :cdn:
listen to the old soldiers
they willl keep you safe
llisten to your heart
pinch your buddy in the shoulder
he will know
your in his heart
:salute:
:cdn:
youve my ip here and all my profile stuff
wait i did basic in cornwallis where the hell they doin it now????

Congratulations Mr. Johnson!  Hopefully I'll get the chance of meeting you at the Garrison Ex planned for next year.

557 Lorne Scots, a well known RCACC unit. I've even heard of it before.

Good on ya for getting invloved in the movement.

You only get out of it what you put into it.

All the best, and good luck.

Cheers and beers,

Wes

Congratulations MR.Danno. I know your Shooting team will do well next week in Regina Representing ONTARIO.

Cheers

Regrettably, BOQ this Monday is full.. So i will be attending the June 16-25th BOQ.

I did get issued all my kit, including a nice pair of gortex boots. I love'em!

Way to go Danno...hmmm I am a bit jealous...still waiting hear...keep us posted  :warstory:

HL

Way to go Danno...hmmm I am a bit jealous...still waiting here...keep us posted  :warstory:

HL

Getting my DEUs and Mil ID this week and my name tags on wed, this is good, I won't be Officer Cadet Velcro anymore. Hehe :)

I've been waiting 4 years to be here. It feels great, and thanks all, for you're support.

Need some advice here, I got issued everything, but a CADPAT Tilly, I asked for it and they said we are not entitled to it, yet we are. He did however give me the old OD Tilly.
So unsure on what to do here, any experience with this?

Let me get this straight - You are an Army Cadet.  You want to get an Army CADPAT Tilley Hat.  They said you were not entitled to one and they gave you a different one.

Should I lock this thread now or wait for the Flames to subside?

Hi george. I'm a member of the CF now. CIC are entitled to a CADPAT tilly. Just curious as to why one was not issued to me.

He's a CIC officer George.

Dano,

You're definitely entitled to one,  try talking to another clerk.

Well guys, I would be sure that you are entitled on the scales of issue, as not all Reg and Res Force have them.  There may also be a lack of them in the system, so you get what they have. 

Ref the Tilly Hat. We had the same problem here in Ottawa about the hat. Danno when you get to Blackdown if your going to be there this summer you will get one issued. Trust me  8)

Cheers

Back