• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Switching Top 3 Trade Choices After Application

Navy_Bean

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew what happens if you've submitted your application and wanted to change your mind about ENTRY/ or the top 3 choices of trade.    I originally put my application in for Officer-Direct Entry as:  1. Intelligence Officer when I wanted to put 1. Sonar Op 2. Naval Electronic Sensor Operator 3. Naval Combat Information Operator. 

The reason I entered my application as an Intelligence Operator is because I have a degree, and wanted to be put under 'Direct entry" but the application would not let me do so.

Can anyone shed some light?...Any information is most helpful. :nod:

it's gonna take months for you to get in, there will be lots of time to change your choices, by visits in person and or emails etc :subbies:

Lonepainter said:
it's gonna take months for you to get in, there will be lots of time to change your choices, by visits in person and or emails etc :subbies:

Changed mine twice (the second time was to fix an error whomever changed it the first time made).

Back