• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Support of Capt. Trevor Greene.

No question.....just a comment

• responses and support?

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • send your own.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060303/afghan_canada_bomb_060304/20060304?hub=TopStories

Sounds like the soldier is in bad shape. My prayers for his quick recovery.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2006/03/04/canada-afghanistan060304.html

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time.

Hope he gets well fast and soon.....How did he get attacked by an axe? Seems like a very brazen attack.....

I hope for a speedy recovery to the injured soldier.  :salute:

tells lots of info, Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

Reading his bio, he is a credit to the type of men and women we attract to the CF. 

I hope he makes a speedy recovery.Good shooting!!!watch your six boys.

Lt Greene is a great soldier and officer, and a credit to the CF and the Seaforth Highlanders. I've had the pleasure of working with him both in the military and in the civilian world. My best wishes to him and his family for a speedy recovery; our thoughts are all with him.

I have had the chance to train with Lt Greene on my phase training a few years back.  Good overall officer with an upbeat attitude and a resiliant individual.  May he have a speedy recovery, all the best.

I hopes he makes a speedy recovery and be back to lead us so we can finish the job and come back home. A big salute to you Sir!

Just to reiterate what Armymedic said, let's pay attention to what is being taught at these stands because it might save a life.

An axe? Lord almighty............. Well done to the soldier that shot the bastard.............Speedy recovery to you Sir.  :salute:

To Lt. Greene, I would like to wish you a speedy recovery as well. To the Boys on the ground, nobody could have ask for more from you guys in such a situation, Job well done!  :salute:

Recently saw Lt Greene at Canada House. This was a week or so ago, prior to the axe attack. He was in good spirits, reading a book as usual and eager to get back to his duties (he appeared as though he was sore from the explosion but didn't mention it).  The Seaforth Highlanders should be, and I am sure are proud of him. 

Lt Greene, I wish you best of luck, a speedy recovery and to see you back in Canada up and about.

Cabar Feidh Sir,
:cdn:

TM

HollywoodHitman said:
Recently saw Lt Greene at Canada House. He was in good spirits, reading a book as usual and eager to get back to his duties (he appeared as though he was sore from the explosion but didn't mention it).  The Seaforth Highlanders should be, and I am sure are proud of him.

Lt Greene, I wish you best of luck, a speedy recovery and to see you back in Canada up and about.

Cabar Feidh Sir,
:cdn:

TM

Thanks for that, my thoughts have been with him all day. Good to hear he's fairing better.  :salute:

Holy crap, I'm in KAF now for a few days and heard about the attack, but I didn't get the details till I checked here... I did RPC with Trevor at the infantry school in 2002... a great guy... I hope he recovers quickly!

An axe attack... that's messed up...

That's absolutely F*cking sick!
My thoughts and prayers go out to Capt Greene and his family.
God Speed

Dan

Godspeed Capt. Greene.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back