• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

Thank you Larry, for your support and encouragement.  And thank you to everyone else that got a life so I could continue my climb!  ;D

Female NCO at the top!!  :nod:

Successful story today is having a longer winning streak than Airmich ;D for a change.

Larry Strong said:
Successful story today is having a longer winning streak than Airmich ;D for a change.

Congrats!!  Thanks to an accidental double-tap on my Playbook this morning, I got Sad Panda'd so I've been out of play all day...giving you a great chance to catch back up!  :-\

Those suck, I have had a few of them over time.Not sure if it is just me but everyonce in a while I will go to do a mission and nothing will happen. Then when you do it again you get the "This mission costs X# of CR and you only have Y# of CR"?

later
Larry

The mission I just did put our Combat Experience Theatre total over the 20 Trillion mark!  Ooooohhhh aaaahhhhh  ;D

Nicely done Larry!  What is next on your goal list?  1 sec refill??

Thanks Michelle  :) I hope all is well with you and your family.

1 sec refill is at 10400ish, I have a long ways to go yet. I am thinking of racking up missions till you reach the 2 sec refill, and then see how far we go.......

I've been playing steadily only for about a week, and just wonder what's the common way to level up and spend Merit Points.

Is it more beneficial to dump Merits into Regen or CR? Any tips would be appreciated,

Thanks Army.ca for making such an addictive FB game!

Current Stats:

Combat Experience (CE): 792
Current Combat Readiness: 5
Max Combat Readiness (CR):
Allows you to conduct Missions 40
Total Combat Readiness Spent: 639
Total Combat Readiness Missed: 2,122
Combat Readiness Refill Period: 35:39
Initiative:
Speeds up CR regen 7
Situational Awareness (SA):
Increases chance of Mission success 7
Attention To Detail:
Find more Int, more often 0
Maintenance:
Prevent equipment loss during missions 6
Morale: 118
Intelligence Collected: 4
Current Dossier #: 2
Successful Missions: 110 (97%)
Current Successful Mission Streak: 5
Longest Successful Mission Streak: 75
Missions Failed: 3 (2%)
Current Failed Mission Streak: 0
Longest Failed Mission Streak: 1
Total Missions: 113
Locations Unlocked: 2
Insurgencies Locked Down: 0
Total MilPoints Spent: 975
Total Play Time: 01:43:23
Current Consecutive Days Played: 2
Sad Pandas triggered: 0
Max Consecutive Days Played: 6
Daily Challenges Completed: 2

You'll have to find a balance between CR and Initiative to lower your timer. Put 1 point into each and find out how much it lowers the timer, then for the next few levels put everything into that. Rinse/repeat.

Larry Strong said:
Thanks Michelle  :) I hope all is well with you and your family.

1 sec refill is at 10400ish, I have a long ways to go yet. I am thinking of racking up missions till you reach the 2 sec refill, and then see how far we go.......

All is great, thanks Larry!

Just hit the 2 sec refill.  Wowzers, that time flies by now!

airmich said:
All is great, thanks Larry!

Just hit the 2 sec refill.  Wowzers, that time flies by now!

Rats, no more lally gagging around I quess.....Well Done :salute:

Here's the deal...last one to level 2000 is a rotten egg and donates 100000 Mil points to the bottom 100 players - I am sure Mike can use his powers and make that happen.

You up to it?

Later
Larry

It is almost time for me to pull pin on the game.  I've had a ton of fun and only wish that I had been as smart in play at the beginning as I feel that I am now.  Like any addiction, this wasn't an easy decision for me to make to quit.  But I need to cut the ties at some point.

I had a few goals in my mind that I wanted to reach, and I will hang on until most of those are hit.  I say most because the 1 sec. refill is still a long ways down the road so I am putting that idea away.

The two big ones for me are: 1000 days consecutive play (16 days to go) and rank 2000 (44 ranks to go).  I was going to work it so that I hit those on the same day and then walk away.  But I am also close to 10,000 refill, so I have chosen that day as my final.

Of course, that's what I say now.....  ;)

Hahah, well congrats on making some serious milestones there mich! Had a look at your profile, and there are some impressive stats there, not the least of which is this one:

Total Play Time: 46 days 11:32:40

Feel like going outside now? ;)

Not too bad over 1000 days.  Not even close to the leader (who should DEFINITELY get out more!!)

Total Time Played: MMSS 103 days 14:41:46

I was almost thinking of holding out for 3 years too, but camping season is coming and I really should put the electronics away at some point.  :D

Well done Michelle  :salute:

I pulled the pin after two years continuous play, got tired of waking up in the middle of the night trying to stay ahead of you.  ;D

Larry

Back