• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

You know I must be addicted when I'm closing in on 1,000,000 mil points spent.  Just under 6,000 to go.

Does that mean I qualify for the addict prize??

3VP Highlander said:
You know I must be addicted when I'm closing in on 1,000,000 mil points spent.  Just under 6,000 to go.

Does that mean I qualify for the addict prize??
Do you play it on a smart phone when you are not at home? If so, yes.

It took over a year, but I finally claimed the 100,000 MilPoints Medal.

Thank you for everyone who assisted me with getting there.

-.- Missed yesterday by 6 minutes.  That's the last time I do overtime at work....

Oh I have an iPhone, I'm just not allowed using it while I'm working.  Something about focusing on customers?  :facepalm:

Edit to add;

I'm 92nd.  I'm climbing slowly up the ladder. 

And in the pointless achievements category: 39th to Rank 200! (Was aiming for 40th)...

By way of reference, i was 50th to 100

I made it to #12 today which I expect will be as high up the ladder as I will get. It has been an interesting 410 days.

KJK :cdn:

It was a decent reign at #2, but I've finally been toppled.  Nice work Harris on climbing up.  And Chief Stoker, you're not far behind, good job.

On the plus side, I've actually been sleeping better and through the night!  Unfortunately it was my AO game that has suffered because of that (although it is worth it for sure), but I'm still holding on to my continuous days played (477 and counting!)

airmich said:
It was a decent reign at #2, but I've finally been toppled.  Nice work Harris on climbing up.  And Chief Stoker, you're not far behind, good job.

On the plus side, I've actually been sleeping better and through the night!  Unfortunately it was my AO game that has suffered because of that (although it is worth it for sure), but I'm still holding on to my continuous days played (477 and counting!)

Thanks Mich you too. Not many NCM's coming up though.

Wow just checked my medals and apparently I went up to 293 missions in a roll giving me that last combat readiness medal ;D

Chief Stoker said:
Wow just checked my medals and apparently I went up to 293 missions in a roll giving me that last combat readiness medal ;D

Nice!  I once got up to 246 before a fail.  Never even been close to that since.  I wonder how many people have actually managed to get that one?

Just got started a few days ago.
Noticed the medals rewards and was able to chain the CR benefit for a quick lvl up.

Not much but some. Just need my Milpoints now.

Solomance said:
Just got started a few days ago.
Noticed the medals rewards and was able to chain the CR benefit for a quick lvl up.

Not much but some. Just need my Milpoints now.

Work towards the daily challenges.  You'll be amazed how quickly the MPs add up.  Welcome to the game :)

Back