• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stupid at the Border

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
The Roy brothers thought that they could drive from Canada to Mexico without stopping for gas or having license plates and 21 jugs of gas. The officers at the border were thinking possible terrorism when their car stopped in the roadway.Drones and a canine were brought in. Then an RCMP armored vehicle was brought in. The driver then tried running the border and rammed a border patrol vehicle and ended in their arrest.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/brothers-freed-after-2018-road-trip-that-ended-with-stupid-stunt-at-canada-us-border-1.572256

tomahawk6 said:
The Roy brothers thought that they could drive from Canada to Mexico without stopping for gas or having license plates and 21 jugs of gas. The officers at the border were thinking possible terrorism when their car stopped in the roadway.Drones and a canine were brought in. Then an RCMP armored vehicle was brought in. The driver then tried running the border and rammed a border patrol vehicle and ended in their arrest.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/brothers-freed-after-2018-road-trip-that-ended-with-stupid-stunt-at-canada-us-border-1.572256

Somehow I'm fairly certain that we'll be reading about these two again.....and the outcome won't be so benign next time. 

Why did this picture come to mind when I read this?  :rofl:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 144
milnews.ca said:
Why did this picture come to mind when I read this?

At least those guys had some talent.

Hmm, with a willingness to drive around in a car loaded with gasoline filled containers, I sense a Darwin Award in the making...

It comes in pairs I suppose, that's one gene pool that needs a lifeguard. ;)

Too bad the "Border Security" film crews weren't on location.  They would've made it onto National Geographic Channel.

tomahawk6 said:
It comes in pairs I suppose, that's one gene pool that needs a lifeguard. ;)

That gene pool doesn't need a lifeguard - it needs a lot of chlorine.

MM

Back