• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

stories?....Some Pics

C

Crazy_Eyes

Well, i'm bored and there hasn't been anything new on the arty forum in awhile, what i want to know does any one have any funny stories or real memorable moments they've experienced with their unit that they're willing to share?   :dontpanic:

I'm not bored enough to type a story on the internet(there long enough when you tell them in person).

Thought it was pretty funny when the Air Force pilot we had on the gun position fired a larger FFE then the Gunner loading ever did. (Sidenote: we were firing for a Helo OP course)

load.jpg

An here is a few others after we left, guess it was kinda a thanks.
helo5.jpg

Buzzing the convoy
helo.jpg

Ex was pretty fun over all, it was a combined arms assault with Infantry, an armor(LAVs) in support.  We had alot of questions to ask Captain(he had quite a few as well). It's cool how they can hover so long in one spot(all manual controls to), an call down accurate fire(From Binos no less). He thought the guns were loud, an we were only firing charge 4, so it would have been nice to fire charge 7 :) No helo flights for us though, which would have been awesome.

(It was non-tac that's why there is no webbing on, camnets up.

sweet, sounds like fun, I Cant wait to get into the Artillery.  :) lol

Back