• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Still Waiting

Rice0031

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been for all my enrollment testing, except for the fitness test. I went for my medical on the 29th. The WO asked me to provide him with some extra documentation on a previous injury that I suffered about a year ago. I saw my family doctor and she completed the documentation. The med. sect. at the CFRC received the documents when I faxed them (I phoned to ensure that they received them properly). I was told that the WO would review my file on the 9th April, and then that I would hear back from them. It has been a week and I haven't heard a word. Should I sit tight or give them a call?

Thanks.

A whole week?  Terrible!! Yes you better give them a call right away because that is unacceptable.

lol forget the sarcasm...i think kinkanucks finally broke..hahhahaha ;D

Oh ####!
I guess I was the last straw on the camel's back :(

I have no idea how the army works, I'm still new to all this. I'm just waiting to hear back and I'm a little antsy.

Guess I need just relax a bit and wait. "Hurry up and wait", as they supposedly say.
Though I wouldn't know anything about that either, just been reading at this forum.

I'm very eager to get started :)

:cdn:

Perhaps a little more searching and you would have come to the conclusion that sometimes the medical, especially if you have to provide information, may take a while to come back.  If it wasn't serious, and please no details, then by all means give them a call in a couple of weeks.  Good luck.

Rice,

Here's one word you should heed in the application process. Patience...

Have lot's of it, and be ready to use it. If you check the boards, there's stories of some apps taking a year +. I'm one of them.

Be patient, follow the process of your app, and wait out. It'll also prepare you for the CF. Lot's of waiting.

Good Luck

Thanks for the input, all.

...I need to get used to that search button.

Back