• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Steve Irwin is dead

paracowboy said:
hopefully, this won't impact too seriously on the good works he was doing with regards to his zoo and critters in general.

Crazy sumbitch really LIVED. I feel for his family. To lose someone that warm and fun must be terrible. I hope they spend more time celebrating his life than mouring his death.

Para, extremely well said!

:salute: RIP Steve

and Bravo Zulu to you Para...first rate observation

His zoo was incredible. A very different approach, very interactive. You can waltz right into the Kangaroo pen and hang out. There are wombats walking around on leashes. Koalas Hanging on you like a backpack. Predatory birds flying around.  It seemed every pen you walk up to is just about to start a show.  He fully realized people will care more about an animals plight if the person has been up close and personal with it.  Well done :salute:

Kriky!!!  Killed by one of the most peaceful mammals in the sea.  Steve died while doing what he loved and he lived life to the fullest.  My kids grew up on his show (and of course Dad had to watch to make sure it was good tv....right?) If only we all lived life like that.
RIP Steve, keep the swamp clean up stairs.

steve20irwin2021.jpg

:salute: He will always be the King.......... of Croc's that is..... :salute:

Yes, Steve was a great guy...thinking of you mate!  :salute:  Probably wrestling the crocs in the clouds!  Isn't his daughter Bindi the cutest thing!  Boy, the apple didn't fall far from the tree there....can't wait to see her in action!  Hope to make it to the Australia Zoo someday...  8)

Back