• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Starting Common Army Phase - Any Tips

Coynemachine

Inactive
Reaction score
Received offer for Artillery Officer and my COS date is September 19. I am not sure if that is when the course actually starts, but will know more.

Just wondering if anyone had any tips for CAP? i.e. taskings, inspections, items to bring, things I shoud be aware of basically.

Any help would be appreciated.

Coyner said:
Received offer for Artillery Officer and my COS date is September 19. I am sure if that is when the course actually starts, but will know more.

Just wondering if anyone had any tips for CAP? i.e. taskings, inspections, items to bring, things I shoud be aware of basically.

Any help would be appreciated.

How about a search of the Training Forum threads, that'd be a great starting place  ;) http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php/board,39.0.html

My only tip is to refer to the course by its name: Basic Military Officer Qualification - Land, or BMOQ-L, pronounced "Bemockle", rhyming with "debacle".

Technoviking said:
My only tip is to refer to the course by its name: Basic Military Officer Qualification - Land, or BMOQ-L, pronounced "Bemockle", rhyming with "debacle".

and 'Bemockle' quickly becomes 'Befuckle' as explained in the accompanying graphic taken from Mission & Task Verbs. ;)

recceguy said:
and 'Bemockle' quickly becomes 'Befuckle' as explained in the accompanying graphic taken from Mission & Task Verbs. ;)

It's so nice to see your work appreciated in your own time.

Back