• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron teaser trailer - Director Patty Jenkins

Dimsum said:
I thought Rogue One is probably one of the best SW movies.  I guess she would miss the obvious context but even as an action movie, it's (slightly) less cheesy than the originals or Eps 1-3.

I haven't seen the latest big Star Wars movies because of the reported SJW content.

Took a chance and watched Rogue One and really liked it. The droid is hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1x9ptMZag

Jarnhamar said:
I haven't seen the latest big Star Wars movies because of the reported SJW content.

Took a chance and watched Rogue One and really liked it. The droid is hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1x9ptMZag

Rogue One was the prequel we deserved.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Wow....even in game 30 years older I've never seen the crud thats everywhere on this poor thing.  How the heck did that even give off light??
This is going to be a long slow process....

The Empire was particularly cruel to those that opposed them.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Wow....even in game 30 years older I've never seen the crud thats everywhere on this poor thing.  How the heck did that even give off light??
This is going to be a long slow process....

Where did you dig up that old fossil?

Brihard said:
Where did you dig up that old fossil?

1993 is fairly new in the pinball world....my Outer Space is 1972 and my Spirit of 76 is 1975.    My oldest working is a Jolly Roger from 1967 but I have a retirement project in the basement from the mid 50's.  To me anything solid state is new.... 8)

EDIT: Though to be truthful the pinball companies are pumping them out hard and fast right now......Hot Wheels from American Pinball 2 months ago, Stern released Led Zeppelin just this week. I'm just not into the $8000 and up price tags...

Drallib said:
My grandmother never saw Star Wars.

My wife never saw Star Wars. Her first film was Rogue One (maybe not the go-to Star Wars film for a first) and she wasn't impressed. I immediately though "my goodness, that 'How I Met Your Mother' episode was right!"

My wife has seen one episode and was not impressed. One of my colleagues doesn't like Star Wars either.

I thought Rogue One was the best so far - and that smart ass droid was my favorite closely followed by the blind guy.

Back