• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2010

I've seen some pretty epic Bruins chokes, but this is without a doubt the worst one ever.

Vern:

Looks like it'll be HABS vs the Broad Street Bullies in th East Final. Guess you're down a 12 pack and a bottle of Jack.

Now all ya gotta do is put the old evil eye on the Bullies. It would be GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers,

tango22a

P.S.
If you put the HEX on Philadelphia I just might be tempted to chip in for the 12 pack and the bottle of Jack.

Kat Stevens said:
I've seen some pretty epic Bruins chokes, but this is without a doubt the worst one ever.

I called it in the Word Association thread just after the game had started ;D. It was a really good game though. Philly obviously won just because they have more Canadians on their roster  ;).

schultzcover1.jpg

THIS is what I think of when I think of Philadelphia

Technoviking said:
I think that Army Vern is going out to buy some pot to feel better!

>:D

Nah, had to do a trip to Chapeau PQ to pick up the eldest's girlfriend. Listened to the 3rd on the radio.

Philly deserved this series ... and with that -- GO CHICAGO !!! Sorry boys, but now that mine is out - I got to go with the team with the most Canadians on the roster that is still part of the original 6.

CDN Aviator - PM me your addy ... 12 pack and a bottle of Jack inbound.  :-*

Here we go...

Have a HABBY Day (I borrowed this closing from someone)

And finally, for all the marbles.
Chicago is it!!!

OLE! OLE OLE OLE! FLY-ERS! FLY-ERS! That's how it goes now doesn't it?  ;)

Let's give Flyers some credit (after all they beat the Habs!!!) so Chicago in 5 games, meaning that they will let Philadelphia win (!!!) one at home so that they can win the Stanley Cup in front of their fans.
This also means that, with Chicago winning the Stanley Cup in 2010, this leaves the LEAFS with the longest streak without winning the Cup. (interesting to note that the Leafs last won the Cup in 1967, the 100th year anniversary of Canada becoming a country... maybe the next time the Leafs win the Cup would be to celebrate Canada's 200th year anniversary)
Thank God that the Hockey Hall of Fame is in Toronto as this is the only Leafs fans can actually see the Cup up close

Everyone is counting Philly out eh?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBOI4lNfYs&feature=player_embedded

What I think, is "we've got ourselves a game"...  ;D Should be a great series!

Ammo said:
Chicago in 5 games, meaning that they will let Philadelphia win (!!!) one at home so that they can win the Stanley Cup in front of their fans.

I concur.

Back