• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2010

I bet he cried himself to sleep on a big pile of $100 bills.

Buh Bye Carcillo ... too bad that door slammed your ass on the way out!! WhoooHooo!!

Oh, you just came back to the bench ya big sookie; they were pretty quick getting the sand out of your ovaries.  :p

Go Boston!!

Team history/brand/loyalty is admirable. A good question, however, is despite the colour of the hockey SWEATER (note choice of words) what team in the running has the most Canadian Citizens on their roster? If it is Chicago, go Hawks - - an original 6 team plus a maximized CDN roster will get me for sure.

CHIMO to all.

:cdn:

Heeeee Hawwww!!!

Now, for the suspense ... overtime ...  need beer.  ;D

Vern:

Have a couple of wobbly pops for me.

Ah well, win some..... lose some.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch......GO HABS GO!!!! As an Original Six fan my team choices!    1. Les Canadiens
                                                                                                                                                2. Bruins
                                                                                                                                                3. Chicago
                                                                                                                                                4. Rangers
                                                                                                                                                5. Maple Laffs (doh)
                                                                                                                                                6. Dead Wings (double doh)

Cheers,

tango22a

Celebrating 58 years as a  pur laine HABS fan!!

Edited for clarity and to add postscript.

Small stumble on the way to the Stanley Cup:

Pens 2 - Habs 1

@#$%^

tango22a

Well, looks like it's back to Steeltown:

HABS 4 - Pens 3

Lots of whining  and cheap shots after game's end by Sid the Kid. As usual Matt Cooke was out to hurt people.....Why can't some people act their age instead of their skate size?

Last I heard les Bruins de Boston were down 4-zip to the Broad Street Bullies in the third period !!!

ALL YA GOTTA DO IS BELIEVE!!!!

GO HABS GO!

tango22a

Edited for capitalisation and clarity.

tango22a said:
Lots of whining  and cheap shots after game's end by Sid the Kid. As usual matt Cooke was out to hurt people.....Why can't some people act their age instead of their skate size?

Typical Habs fan...Sid lightly tapped his stick onto one of your players. It's not his problem guys on your team, Lapierre for example think they are playing soccer crying like babies when they are touched. This is ice hockey, not figure skating...

However Lapierre did score a beauty GWG so I'll give you that tango... ;)

I'm still saying Pens vs Hawks final though! Should be a great game 7...can't wait!

Go Ducks Go!  ;D

Dou You:

I am more than proud to be a typical Habs fan, since I have been one for over 58 years. Sorry but it looked more like a cross-check to me!

Cheers,

tango22a

tango22a said:
Dou You:

I am more than proud to be a typical Habs fan, since I have been one for over 58 years. Sorry but it looked more like a cross-check to me!

Cheers,

tango22a

I just hope the bad blood spills over into next game...oh it should definitely be a dandy! I wouldn't be shocked if the Habs pulled it out. From what I saw tonight they had more heart and more fight than the Pens, and it also helps that Cammalleri is on fire right now. I guess we'll just see! Can't wait!

Cheers!

Chicago 2 - Vancouver 0 and 2nd period !

I want Vancouver to win they better wake-up soon  :mad:

Dou You:

Like I said "all ya gotta do is believe!!"

HABS MOVE ON!!

HABS 5 - Pens 2

GO HABS GO!!!

tango22a

OLE'  OLE'  OLE'  OLE'

VERN:

Better go back to your old avatar.....and resharpen the pins and needles for your voodoo doll. Les Bruins de Boston are down 2- zip about half-way through the third period in Game 6.

tango22a

tango22a said:
VERN:

Better go back to your old avatar.....and resharpen the pins and needles for your voodoo doll. Les Bruins de Boston are down 2- zip about half-way through the third period in Game 6.

tango22a

LOL. No I'm just giving you the evil eye now. It's a studious week --- exams!!

Boston didn't show up to play tonight until the last 66 seconds of the game - what is up with that!!??

See you in the next round!! Enjoy the golfing that you'll be able to enjoy after that because you won't have to tune in to any more Habs games until next season!  :-*

ArmyVern said:
Enjoy the golfing that you'll be able to enjoy after that because you won't have to tune in to any more Habs games until next season!  :-*

Thats what people said when they played the Caps and thats what people said at the start of the Pens series.........How'd that work out eh ?

CDN Aviator said:
Thats what people said when they played the Caps and thats what people said at the start of the Pens series.........How'd that work out eh ?

But, next it will be Boston!! So they will be done like dinner!!  >:D

I bet you a beer!!

Back