• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2010

Dou You

Inactive
Reaction score
For those who are going to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year I'm just wondering who you think will be in the finals and who will win the Cup?

My pick is either Washington vs. Vancouver or Washington vs. Chicago in the finals, with the winner eventually coming from the west whether it be Chicago or Vancouver. And yes that's no mistake, I think a Canadian team might finally pull it out this year!

What do you think?
Cheers

Occam said:
I predict Toronto by three strokes.

;D

Haha my team's the Ducks, so they could give the Leafs a run for their money on the links this year.

...but then again the Leafs have had 5 straight years of extra practice  ;).

Hockey/ Hockey? The snow is gone and the weather is nice. Its baseball season. Heck, they'll probably still be having the playoffs when the CFL starts.

Well there goes my pick. With Washington out now I guess I want Philly in the finals, but it'll probably be Pittsburgh again. Who knows though, I bet there will be plenty more upsets to come.

Dou You said:
it'll probably be Pittsburgh again. Who knows though, I bet there will be plenty more upsets to come.
Montreal WILL upset Pittsburg this round and anyone else they come across, and in the end claim Lord Stanley!  ;D

Better get your voodoo doll out again Vern.......GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

tango22a

Vern:

Guess you added a few more pins and needles!!

Pens 2-Habs 0

GO HABS GO!!!!!

tango22a

Technoviking said:
I hope so!  I want them to play the Habs next round  >:D

Me too!! Can't wait to watch Boston smother them!!    ;D

Hmmm, I'm also noticing an uncanny "logo" resemblance ...  >:D

Montreal.jpg

ToiletSeatlid.jpg

Vern:

Just remember what goes round  comes round!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!

tango22a

edited for clarity

Guess the new ceramic plates worked!!

HABS 3 - PENS 2 !!

GO HABS GO!!

tango22a

Crosby is still on the locker room floor crying for his mom.......

Vancouver had a special omen before yesterday's game . .  . a 50 ft Gray Whale swam into False Creek & hung out for the afternoon near GM Place . . .  we think it was trying to scalp some tickets..

Some omen.

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100505/bc_false_creek_whale_100505/

For those who know . .  that's the Cambie St. Bridge at the 2 minute mark and the whale turns north . . . right towards  GM Place.  And at the 1:10 mark that is almost in front of what was the  Athlete's Village from the 2010 Olympic Games.

The whale was back today . . .

I called it at the start of Round 2.

Montreal vs Vancouver in the Finals.

Lord Stanley returns to Canada!!

Oh and LET"S GO HABS!!!

CDN Aviator said:
Crosby is still on the locker room floor crying for his mom.......

Just a quick glance at his paycheck would probably cheer him up though...

Blackhawks vs. Penguins final!

Back