• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stage 1 Complete

MedTechStudent

Inactive
Reaction score
This is what they all say...but this will be brief.

My names Kyle, born Jan 1st 1990.  Applied to the military (again) May 21st 2008.
Waited a while, some file mix ups, you know how it is.  Got my call today July 10th 2008.
A lot of worrying, a lot of stress but now I'm all mellowed out and happy.
BMQ starts on August 11th.  Can't wait.

Thanks to all, and then some specific people in here (who know who they are) for helping me out.  I appreciate it.

Cheers, Kyle

Congrats Kyle...I am sure I would've probably been going with you if it wasn't for these damn girl reproductive problems...but give em hell and let us know how its going...I hope ou have no injuries and that it all goes awesome for you!

Kyle,
As for the help and advice you got here it's what families do for each other.  Welcome to the family.

CFR FCS

Just to let you all know this^^^^^ last poster is such an awesome fellow...I met him in person and I am glad to say that i will become part of his "family" soon too....again congrats Kyle...thanks Thomas

Best of luck man! Kick some ass, I know you can :D

Cheers bro
-Deadpan

Congrats! You said you where re-applying im assuming then you where in the forces before? Im only curious because I just re-applied today and I was also in BMQ st .jean of 04 but VRed for good reasons, now everything is good and im loking to get my life back.

Ðetermination said:
Congrats! You said you where re-applying im assuming then you where in the forces before? Im only curious because I just re-applied today and I was also in BMQ st .jean of 04 but VRed for good reasons, now everything is good and im loking to get my life back.

No I had to close my previous file and open a new one.  Long story, no previous CF service here!

Cheers, Kyle

Congrats on getting your thumbs up. Good luck in St Jean.

Cheers.

Good luck man, best of luck on basic.

O almost forgot; remember its all a game ;D

The incongruous said:
Guess it means we won't seeing any posts from you for a few weeks then. :-[

Congrats.

I'l try to get on when I can, to mention anything of interest.  ;D

Off to bed!

Take care everyone!

Congrats Kyle, good god I wish my process was going as speedy as yours. My application process is officially starting up tomorrow again, then redoing my medical and my interview since I've decided to go full-time. Post when you can, I want to hear about it.

Good luck :)

Back