• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stacking Maximums

josh54243

Inactive
Reaction score
crooks.a said:
Maximums:

Combat Readiness: No maximum

Initiative: 540 points (for a CR refill every six hours)

Situational Awareness: 950 points for Officer, 980 for NCO (all missions will be 95% or 98% respectively)

Attention to Detail: 910 points will guarantee you an Int drop every mission. Anything higher than that would just be an increase to the maximum amount of Int dropped each time.

This may have been addressed already but I can't find it:

If you maxed on an attribute but you still have an incentive booster, will it still stack?

For example, if I maxed my Initiative but still have a +80 for 24h

Yes, it should stack above the existing max. Sounds like somebody's got big plans. ;)

Can you stack multiple incentives as well?

For example

Incentive: +160 Attention to Detail for one week
Incentive: +25% Attention to Detail for one week

Yes. I'll have to check the code, but I believe that +25% will stack on your base +160 too. 

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yes. I'll have to check the code, but I believe that +25% will stack on your base +160 too.

Mike, it does stack.  I have used incentives like that already.  But you must remember to cash in the number value one before the % one to take full advantage.

Mike Bobbitt said:

I think you said before you can use the +25% and the +160, but the +25% will only work on your base stats, not base+160.

Thanks every one  :salute:.....this scenario is still a couple weeks away........

PuckChaser said:
I think you said before you can use the +25% and the +160, but the +25% will only work on your base stats, not base+160.

...and it turns out I was right then and wrong now. :) When the incentive is applied, it's applied to your base stat. However if you have multiples, they are added together, but the percentages are calculated at the moment you cash in the incentive and are not adjusted afterwards.

AmmoTech90 said:
Damn, I thought this thread was about pallet stacking maximums...

Sounds like you need some annual leave cashed in....  ;D

Back