• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

St. Jean BMQ dates

Scratch_043

Reaction score
I wanted to know, I am probably going to be submitting my app. soon (finaly), and I was wondering, after the summer, which I pretty much know I will not be accepted in time for, when do the BMQ courses run in St. Jean?

I Heard from someone that they start a course every 5 weeks, and there are always 2 courses running, is this true?
I hope to get in in the fall, or early winter at the latest, but I need to know if I will still be available for other things around that time before I go. (weddings, etc.)

Thanks for any replies.

As far as I know is that BMQ courses start every Tuesdat each week all through the year and there is a little bit of a bread during Christmas. :warstory:

Thanks Cath, I was worried about missing my cousin's wedding in september, but I don't think it should be a problem anyway, judging by what the guys (and gals) on the site are saying about the wait times.

Hopefully you don't have to wait to long. If you're lucky you'll start your BMQ a week or two after the wedding.

What about SQ, are they started every week as well or once a month?

I may be wrong on this, but I'm sure the people who know 100% can correct me.

I believe that right after your done your BMQ and complete it you go straight to your SQ, unless there is a waiting period.

G3RM said:
I may be wrong on this, but I'm sure the people who know 100% can correct me.

I believe that right after your done your BMQ and complete it you go straight to your SQ, unless there is a waiting period.
I think you're right about that one, seems logical to me.

Cath, that break for christmas you mentioned, does that apply for the people currently on course as well? Do the recruits get a week, (or something) off for the holliday?

CathTaylor said:
As far as I know is that BMQ courses start every Tuesdat each week all through the year and there is a little bit of a bread during Christmas. :warstory:

Courses start on a tuesday, but they don't always start every week.  When I was there a couple months ago, there were two courses there ahead of me, and after my course got started,  the following one didn't start until about 7 weeks later.  It all depends on the time of year or how many people they are recruiting.  In the last couple weeks I was there doing my BMQ, they had a couple courses starting each week.

Back