• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So....Where are the US military deserters?

• Thread starter MAJOR_Baker
  • Start date
ramy said:
http://toobis.com/rant-armedforces.html

Good Lord - is this guy for real?  Judging by his emotional maturity and depth of intellect, he did the US Army a favour by deserting.  I'd wager a lifetime of bitterness whilst pushing a broom at Wal-Mart is already a pretty good level of punishment for the little twerp.  >:D

I read an interesting article in the Toronot Sun today about this very topic. It goes on to state that the war in Iraq can be proven to be an illegal war and these soldiers are seeking a haven from unlawful orders (meaning a deployment to Iraq).

I haven't found a link to it yet but I recommend a search. It's a good read.

Another of his rants, entitled "A military kind of Christmas" is also a doozy.

For that toobis.com guy, here is my counter rant...
(please read what he has to say about us in the forces first)

Sorry folks,

I have modified what I had originally posted because I think I may actually be violating conduct guide lines.

If any one would like a PM of what I had said for a counter rant, PM and I will gladly send it to you. :-X

ArmyRick said:
Is that toobis guy for real? Reference above link?

He is for real ; he sold out his unit which was the 101st airborne...  (I think)

*shakes head* I tell you.

Alright so even though I'm a civilian(who'll hopefully be in the army soon), I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to everyone for doing a great job, you guys don't get the respect that you deserve.

ramy said:
The retard from the 101st is living 30 minutes away from me; down by Langley, BC

Thats 20 mins away from me, I'm in pittmeadows  :threat: Feel upto wranglen up ourselves a airborne and bringing his ass down to the boarder.  :rage:

ramy said:
He is for real ; he sold out his unit which was the 101st airborne...  (I think)

*cough* BullShit... Toobis isn't a US military deserter.. He's just some guy who has a website that he posts rants on to get attention. It's been discussed on these boards before.. To sum it all up, we realised he's just a fool looking for attention and is not worth our time.

Edit: because I hit the 'url' button and not the 'quote' button.

ramy,

Read & heed the Conduct Guidelines about posting heresay, rumour and unqualified information.

my fault fellas.

I could have sworn he is from the 101st.. Maybe I should email him and ask.
haha

Back