• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So What Movie Do You Want To See This Summer?

I plan to catch Spiderman 3 on it's release date next Friday, before I head to St.Jean early Saturday morning. Not sure Mom will be thrilled I am taking off to the theatre on my last night around, but meh. I really want to see it! I also want to see Shrek 3, so I guess I'll have to head into Montreal on one of my free weekends to check that out.

Pte Pea said:
I plan to catch Spiderman 3 on it's release date next Friday, before I head to St.Jean early Saturday morning. Not sure Mom will be thrilled I am taking off to the theatre on my last night around, but meh. I really want to see it! I also want to see Shrek 3, so I guess I'll have to head into Montreal on one of my free weekends to check that out.

They still have free weekends?  *shudder*  What are we coming too?

;D

Have a great time there!  It may seem like forever, but suddenly one day you'll be shining up your Sunday Best for your graduation parade!

HitorMiss said:
You leave Capt Sensible alone, it's not his fault the Regiment beat his ability to think for himself out of him....  ;D

Pro Patria baby! ;)
:rofl:
My apologies, I was forgetting he is just a brain-washed product of the green machine.
;D
I promise I will be more tolerant and gentle when dealing with his shortcomings.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Watched the previous movies, read all the books and I'm not going to stop now!

Nope, from the makers of "Shaun of the Dead"

Was pretty good if you like that kind of flick.

Munxcub said:
Nope, from the makers of "Shaun of the Dead"

Was pretty good if you like that kind of flick.

I enjoyed it. SotD was awesome, and this one didn't disappoint either.

I also saw Disturbia and Fracture, both of which were also good movies. I'm an Anthony Hopkins fan, so Fracture rocked.

Myself I'll see Pirates 3, probably Shrek 3 with kids (ya, that's it - with the kids) and The Simpsons.  The trailer for the Transformers looks interesting too......  ;D

FDL  :cdn:

I'll probably take my nephews to Shrek 3
But first watch Shrek 1 and 2.

Then maybe see Spiderman 3
But first watch Spiderman 1 and 2.

Maybe see Pirates of the Caribean 3
But first watch the first and second one.

My Must See List for the next few months
-Transformers
-The Simpsons
-Hot Fuzz
-Anything else that looks intresting

The Featurettes are out for Pirates 3...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8RKti-4Mo&NR=1

from darkness lite said:
Well its "Blockbuster" season again!!!  Which of these summer releases is on your wishlist??

1.  Spiderman 3
2.  Pirates of the Caribbean 3
3.  Shrek 3
4.  Bourne Ultimatum
5.  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6.  Ocean's Thirteen
7.  Rush Hour 3
8.  Live Free or Die Hard
9.  Transformers
10. The Simpsons
11. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Cheers FDL  :cdn: