• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So what are your plans for the Labour Day Weekend?

For my Labour Day weekend (which is currently underway), I am having my four hogs slaughtered.  Boy, I can't wait. 

Have a good, and safe weekend, one and all!

With the site down this weekend and Christmas only 15 weeks away, it's time I finish the second cross-stitch gift that I have on the go.

I wish I could say I had plans for this weekend; I'm aching to do something or go some where (I completely forgot about it being the long weekend until today), but unless I get called in to go jump in a plane for SAR, I won't be doing much of anything other than run a couple of errands on Saturday.  With it looking to be a boring weekend, I think I might play with my camera for a bit... maybe watch some movies, do some fall cleaning, either way, I'll keep myself busy.  Oh... and I do have some plot work to do (same o'), so I'll tackle that at some point as well.

Have to get motivated to write up a range instruction due Tues; other than that as it is raining will probably watch movies and clean the house.

Off to Algonquin park and canoe/portage a bit - then sit with some steak and boxed wine...
but first, have to finish some pdr, work on our training schedule, put out a warning order, work on orders...
(it would help if get off here)

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Frank

Working mids for the whole weekend.  And finally some decent weather in the forecast, so the plan is to get some sleep in the mornings then be outside for the day and try for more sleep later.  Or just get comfortable in the hammock for the whole day!

Midnight Rambler said:
The only way to have a good "German Night" is to go to your Polish neighbour's house and take it over
>:D

(Have a great weekend)

Sooooo, MR according to your definition of a good German night, we weren't quite up to par.  >:D 

The extent of our rowdiness, was we ran out of schnitzel, broke a lawn chair and spilled some port.  But,  I guess, there's always next time........ ;D

(Thanks, and we are!)

Overwatch Downunder said:
Take in a movie here http://www.bribiemovies.com.au/

Hey, Wes..Did you check out "Public Enemies"? I did, and I thought it was pretty good. They only charged me $3.00, so I can't complain about the price. The place has been there as long as the Biograph in Chicago.
It's been nicely renovated on the inside. Still the old art deco style, and just the one BIG screen. It's not a cineplex:
http://www.bloorcinema.com/

Back