• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So I bought a Norinco M305 (Shorty)

Reviving a thread here with a couple questions.

I am buying an m305 shorty and I am wondering if it worth buying a USGI Fiberglass stock or just work on bedding the black syntheticstock that comes wwith the rifle.  Is the USGI and lighter or better for any reason? Will a USGI stock even accommodate a shorty m305?

I am pretty confident with the rest of my build but, I cannot find the information I am seeking with regard to my stock selection issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm pretty happy with the stock that came with it. From what I hear, few of the aftermarket stocks if any work without some fitting and getting it right seems to be fairly important with this rifle.

Hey, does anyone know a good M14 doctor in Vancouver, BC that's still active?  I've heard there used to be this one guy, but he's "retired" when it comes to tuning M14s. 

Got a scope mount issue with my Norc M305.  Using the M14.ca CASM mount and I can't seem to get my glass to line up.  I've used shims in the rings before, but was wondering if there was something better I could do.

Back