• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So at this point I see Jack Layton walking towards me.....

Cdn Blackshirt

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I was just over the Covent Garden Market to grab a quick breakfast (started work at 6:30am this morning) and as I'm walking over to my little hole-in-the-wall place that makes its own wonderful version of an Egg McMuffin, here comes his highness with his lolly band of not-knows.....and what pops immediately into my mind? 

Why the "Throatpunch" photoshop that was on this board earlier of course. 

And so as the leader of the NDP walks past me, I'm just staring at him with a shEt-eating grin, trying to maintain some level of decorum as I fight the laughter.

Matthew.  ;D

P.S.  I haven't seen so many dorks in procession since I walked by the line of the Star Trek Convention in Toronto a number of years ago....

Cdn Blackshirt said:
I haven't seen so many dorks in procession since I walked by the line of the Star Trek Convention in Toronto a number of years ago....

As bad as this?:

So,....is that the Star Trek photo or the NDP procession???

Well at least the Trekkie's have a modicum of more intelligence than the NDPeons......

Trekkies are smart but misadapted to society.

NDPeons are stupid and misadapted to society.

There's a difference.

By the way, von Scarlet, take down that picture of me! :p (j/k)

Frederik G said:
By the way, von Garvin, take down that picture of me! :p (j/k)
"von Garvin" no longer exists.  The Mysterons have removed him, and replaced him with "von Scarlet"

OK, ok, I know that they ATTEMPTED to take over Capt Scarlet and failed.  Captain Black, however......

There, just as if he'd never existed at all. Why'd you go and mention him, hmmmmmmm?

OK, ok, I know that they ATTEMPTED to take over Capt Scarlet and failed.  Captain Black, however......

Ummm....just how many estimates have written you in the last week?

talibanjacktp.jpg

I demand the right to post this up one last time... Took me like half an hour to make :p

Still like the regulator's better though.

von Scarlet said:
As bad as this?:

VS, I was once on TD in Winnipeg during a Trekkie convention and saw a stoner with a plastic Klingon forehead glued onto his melon...nothing else remotely star trekkish...just Kodiaks laced halfway, way too-tight jeans for a guy to be wearing, and a denim jacket over a Muskoka dinner jacket... :clown:

Good to see you had some self control! I'd be thinking throatpunch myself.

Egg-salad on the self control.  Not sure I could even hold back a grunt or verbal attack on him.  Did his goons look heavily armed?   

Taliban Jack got body slammed by Elizabeth May of the Green Party in this by election.

Note to the readership: go out and campaign like mad for the Greens next election, siphoning votes away from the Non Democratc Party. (Vote for an effective governing party yourselves, though).

And wouldn't we all look foolish if the Green Party actually won!!!!!!!!
On the good side, no more Taliban Jack.
;)

BYT Driver said:
And wouldn't we all look foolish if the Green Party actually won!!!!!!!!
On the good side, no more Taliban Jack.
;)

That's what happend in Palestine  ;D , maybe we should make our own party, other wise we will be giving into their pot smoking ideas  ::)

Back