• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Small World....

a78jumper

Inactive
Reaction score
I moved to Fort McMurray to start a new job 1 May, having served 22 years in the CF and another fun filled ten months in Camp Julien as a contractor with SNC Lavalin PAE. Last night I was leaving Extra Foods and someone called my name; it was Ian with whom I had done my pre deployment training and worked with for the time we were there, he was a purchaser and I was Ops. He works for Long Lake/Nexen as a Safety Officer. Had not seen him since I left Kabul, nor heard from anyone of that time. If that was not small enough a world I asked him if he knew Lawrence who was there Roto 3 onwards, now employed as a purchaser at Albian where I work. As it turns out Lawrence replaced Ian! Anyways we are going to get together for a few beers.

That's really neat.  It is a small world, eh?  If you ever run into a Stephen Pineau, that's my cousin.  I think his brother Keith is there too.

Back