• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Site Data Loss

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Through a series of unfortunate incidents, we have lost some data on Army.ca. Here is an overview of what was lost:

• Any changes made to your profile between March 10th and March 21st have been lost. This affects existing members only, new registrations made during this period are unaffected.
  • Replies made between March 10th and March 21st to posts that existed before March 10th have been lost. Any posts or replies made to threads that were started after the 10th are not affected.
  • Any changes, posts or replies made in the afternoon/evening of March 21st have been lost.

I apologize for the inconvenience again. I took a gamble since we‘re already running on backup hardware and unfortunately it didn‘t pan out. I ended up spending more of my weekend than I‘d hoped recovering lost data, but unfortunately was not able to recover everything.

I hope you‘ll bear with me through this, and I‘ll do my best to keep the site online and running smoothly.

Cheers
Mike

Back