• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shoplifters in Finland

Remember?
That happened in 86 in Calgary. The third time he was held up he killed the robber. He was charged, tried and found not guilty. It will happen.

Steve Kesler.

A Metro Coucillor shot a perp in North York. He had a carrying permit.

That happened in 86 in Calgary. The third time he was held up he killed the robber. He was charged, tried and found not guilty. It will happen.
Also to a jewellery store in Port Alberni and another jewellery store in downtown Vancouver.

Wonder if there is any relevance.

Also the most racist.

Wonder if there is any relevance.

Also the most racist.

I think that was the purpose of the video clip in the tweet in the OP. The "notice anything" that the tweet's originator wanted was the shoplifters' race. The comments that followed (and on other platforms that also referenced that clip) did not dissatisfy my expectation that this provided a ready opportunity for less enlightened individuals to vent their hatred of differences. It doesn't surprise me that Finns Europeans (or at least a noticeable percentage of) are racist; it's nothing new.

Nor am I surprised that Hutu are racist...

Back