• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shampoo at the Canex

Skeletor6669

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they sell Head & Shoulder shampoo or some other anti-dandruff shampoo at the Canex? I don't want to be all flaky during indoc lol.

Skeletor6669 said:
Does anyone know if they sell Head & Shoulder shampoo or some other anti-dandruff shampoo at the Canex? I don't want to be all flaky during indoc lol.

Your not going to have any hair left, after that first cut, so don't worry about it......    :rofl:

Pretty sure dandruff isn't on the kit list for the course so don't bring any with you - negates the requirement for Head & Shoulders or some other anti-dandruff shampoo

DAA said:
Your not going to have any hair left, after that first cut, so don't worry about it......    :rofl:

The amount of hair you have has nothing to do with dandruff, psoriasis or seborrhea - even bald people get it.  I'd take a bottle with you, and if they still have such a thing as a "personal box" (which you can put anything in), you can store it in there.  If they take it away, you're out a few bucks.  Beats getting picked up all the time for having flakes all over your nice clean uniform.

I was wondering the same thing, I have dermatitis, and can't do a thing about it. just lint off as much as possible.

You won't be required to have the same set of toiletry brands.  If you need Head and Shoulders bring some with you.  I don't know how much you need, but I would think a normal sized bottle will last at least 4-5 weeks. When and if you get a weekend off after your indoctrination period, you can buy another bottle if needed.

::)

Enough of this "SILLINESS".

YES! you will be able to find toiletries that you require at the CANEX.  That includes Head and Shoulders, a popular hair and dandruff control product.

Why is the question "silliness"?  It's a legitimate question that hasn't been asked before - I looked.

I apologize for the delay in actually answering the initial question, but doing so was not a huge personal priority.

The CFB Kingston Canex sells Head and Shoulders for Men.

No chick version was seen, however.

Skeletor6669 said:

My hair has been so short for the last 34 years that the only shampoo I have needed is Ivory or, if I have a night out on the town, Irish Spring.  You'll most likely be no different, especially during that phase of your "career".

I bought a Supersize Pert Plus in 1992 I think, still using it. but I think it all most done. :stirpot:

my72jeep said:
I bought a Supersize Pert Plus in 1992 I think, still using it. but I think it all most done. :stirpot:

Having no hair since 1991 has helped.  >:D

Back