• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sentinel Magazine

ray morley

Inactive
Reaction score
Time to sell the collection.........
I have every issue in the original Black and White format starting at Issue #1 Nov 65.

I also have most of the color issues until the publication ended.  Some of the years only had a few magazines published and if I am correct a year or two had no issues. 

I have approx 180 magazines and would be happy to list every year and number of issue I have.  They are in great condition considering the age.  Some of the early isses are a little worn and I think one has a ripped cover.  Selling set as a complete unit only.

Please email me at:  rayemorley@yahoo.com

Currently residing in Devon, Alberta

I also have a box of Sentinel Magazines in fair to good shape. I live in Trenton so if anyone is interested....not wanting anything for them but they need a new home. 

I'm looking for an issue from 1980-1982 .The cover has an aerial view of Camp Zioani in the Golan Heights. I'd like to get a copy I think it is a unique picture and would mean a lot to me as I was there and anything I had from that time period got burned up in a house fire.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Camp+Ziouani+in+the+Golan+Heights&rlz=1T4SUNC_enCA396CA396&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=r2m5UcOvEqj9iwLA94DoAQ&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=721

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have the RV 81 issue of Sentinel Magazine that they would be willing to part with.

Back