• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call of a lifetime :p
Bmq february 9th (french platoon), for traffic tech!!!!!! The wait will have been a year exactly... BOOM! :cdn:

Congrats sebas, im still waiting for a call, I will call monday. I know that my production clerk was not there so maybe his colleague is Overloaded..

For those in DEO, I just got an offer for Pilot. BMOQ starting on Jan 17. Best day of my life! :nod:

Any chance DAA knows a date for construction tech selections?! Recently completed my PLAR and merit listed. Been a long, well worth waiting process. Now just hoping for the best.

kerr007 said:
Any chance DAA knows a date for construction tech selections?! Recently completed my PLAR and merit listed. Been a long, well worth waiting process. Now just hoping for the best.

You are looking for this answer I believe (assuming there are still spots remaining in your trade) :

DAA said:
The next round of selections for NCM occupations (including EO Tech) with positions remaining is 8 Dec.  For DEO occupations where spots are still available, weekly.

Good luck!

kerr007 said:

Const Tech has been CLOSED since Apr/May 14.  There appear to be positions remaining but no indications of a selection date at this time.

It's not a popular occupation, so your chances of receiving an offer would be "very good" but not until after they schedule a selection.

Good luck!

PS - NCM selection dates have changed again.......    :facepalm:

Veilside said:
For those in DEO, I just got an offer for Pilot. BMOQ starting on Jan 17. Best day of my life! :nod:

Wow congrats!! I'm still waiting a call for DEO pilot too. Let's hope there are some remaining spots and a selection soon.

Hi all,

I found out a few days ago that I had been merit-listed. Does anyone know if I could possibly be selected in the next few weeks if my trades are:

1) Naval Combat Systems Engineering Officer
2) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Officer
3) Signals Officer

I've gone through quite a few of the posts in this thread and am aware that DEO selections are happening on a weekly basis right now. If anyone could tell me even more than that (i.e. whether or not these trades are open or have been filled, how many spots there were etc.) that would be much appreciated. I'm with CFRC Vancouver if that matters.

Thank you.

Wilbz said:
Hi all,

I found out a few days ago that I had been merit-listed. Does anyone know if I could possibly be selected in the next few weeks if my trades are:

3) Signals Officer

I've gone through quite a few of the posts in this thread and am aware that DEO selections are happening on a weekly basis right now. If anyone could tell me even more than that (i.e. whether or not these trades are open or have been filled, how many spots there were etc.) that would be much appreciated. I'm with CFRC Vancouver if that matters.

Thank you.

Spots I wont be able to give you... But a list of jobs that are hiring including your chosen trades is readily available.... http://www.forces.ca/en/jobexplorer/browsejobs-70

AlphaBravo said:
Spots I wont be able to give you... But a list of jobs that are hiring including your chosen trades is readily available.... http://www.forces.ca/en/jobexplorer/browsejobs-70

I've heard numerous times that the site is pretty outdated and it takes awhile to get updated to the correct information. I know they have been hiring Combat Engineers this month for example and I applied in September and the trade has never once said that it was hiring on the website.

Wilbz said:
Hi all,

3) Signals Officer

Thank you.

I cant help you much, but for what its worth, i dont think DEO selections are happening every week for every open trade. I am am AEC applicant and i was told a few weeks ago by my file manager that the next AEC selection would be on nov 27th.

Wilbz said:
Does anyone know if I could possibly be selected in the next few weeks if my trades are:

3) Signals Officer

1)  No
2)  No
3)  YES.......

AlphaBravo said:
Moore said:
I've heard numerous times that the site is pretty outdated and it takes awhile to get updated to the correct information. I know they have been hiring Combat Engineers this month for example and I applied in September and the trade has never once said that it was hiring on the website.

Yeah unfortunately, in my experience as well that page is usually outdated. Thanks though.

pd89 said:
I cant help you much, but for what its worth, i dont think DEO selections are happening every week for every open trade. I am am AEC applicant and i was told a few weeks ago by my file manager that the next AEC selection would be on nov 27th.
DAA said:
1)  No
2)  No
3)  YES.......

Thanks for the hope guys. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If we don't get selected soon, then our next chance will be in March 2015, correct?

Wilbz said:
If we don't get selected soon, then our next chance will be in March 2015, correct?

Or sooner.  Depends on when the next BMOQ after Jan 15 starts.

NapoV said:
Is there a second pilot selection taking place in November?

Selections for all DEO occupations with spots remaining, including Pilot, is scheduled for 28 Nov.

Got the call today to become a Signals Officer!  ;D  :salute: Guess I got picked last Friday. January BMOQ here I come!

Wilbz said:
Got the call today to become a Signals Officer!  ;D  :salute: Guess I got picked last Friday. January BMOQ here I come!

Congrats! I got the call yesterday too! An offer for pilot. Starting BMOQ January 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back