• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadEye229 said:
I completed everything February of 2013 I've been waiting awhile.
Do you mean the year 2014 Feb?
Hey, i'm only one here waited from 2013 March till now.

BlueShield said:
Do you mean the year 2014 Feb?
Hey, i'm only one here waited from 2013 March till now.

My apologies I did mean feb2014
And that's crazy that you've been waiting for that long....

DeadEye229 said:
My apologies I did mean feb2014
And that's crazy that you've been waiting for that long....
i know...waiting really sucks....maybe i should switch to NCM next year....  :boring:
congrats to you too man...

Received an offer today for DEO. Swear in on Dec 10th and leave for BMOQ Jan 17th. Good luck to everyone :nod:

With some selections coming up in the next week, can anyone shed some light on how long it usually takes to find out if you made the cut after the selection date? I'm curious if it depends on the recruiting centre getting to all of their applicants or if the actual selection process takes a while.

Flatliner said:
With some selections coming up in the next week, can anyone shed some light on how long it usually takes to find out if you made the cut after the selection date? I'm curious if it depends on the recruiting centre getting to all of their applicants or if the actual selection process takes a while.

It can take recruiting centers up to two weeks to receive news as to who has been offered a job. I would say from what I have learned here, if you don't hear back after 3-4 weeks you probably have not been selected.

Anyone have knowledge when selection dates are for E.O. Technicians (000327)?

Is it done for the year and closed till April and beyond?

Pretty sure I missed today's selections (background check). Is it Too soon to know if there will be more Cbt Engineer selections this calendar year?

ShadyBrah said:
Pretty sure I missed today's selections (background check). Is it Too soon to know if there will be more Cbt Engineer selections this calendar year?

There's like 25 or so spots left, if they don't fill all pretty sure they are selecting again either Nov 24th or Dec 7th or so.

Pretty sure I also missed out.

The 27th isn't bad! Mind if i ask where you got those days? Hope they save some spots for us!

ShadyBrah said:
The 27th isn't bad! Mind if i ask where you got those days? Hope they save some spots for us!

My file manager gave them to me. The December one isn't 100% though, but I believe the 24th is. I really hope by then I am merit listed and there are still some spots available.

Good question!

I called to check what's going on this week (Monday) and they say that offer has been made for my trade, but the recruit center didn't know who got selected.

Sorry for my lack on English, my first language is french!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back