• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
genesis563 said:
The three trades i applied to are AVN, AWS and ACS tech. I've been told that the next selection dates for all three are as follows;

AVN: 3 Nov
AWS: No selections currently scheduled
ACS: 3 Nov

Now i don't know about you guys, but i don't know many government employees who work on New Year's day. Which makes me wonder if the info i have is correct, because it definitely doesn't make sense to me. I've also heard 24 Nov thrown out the for the AVN and AWS tech trades, can anyone confirm?

Cleaned up your post above.  3 Nov applies to ALL NCM occupations with spots remaining.  After that, probably 1 Dec.

BlueShield said:
'before' and 'now', different story```

Clearly nothing has change soooooooooo.... same book. They must've sent the good ones to St. Johns x)

Edit: Shots fired  :tank2:

Treemoss said:
Clearly nothing has change soooooooooo.... same book. They must've sent the good ones to St. Johns x)

Edit: Shots fired  :tank2:
well... you are making an assumption```

drbones said:
It was mentioned a few pages back by DAA that DEO selection dates was moved to Oct 21st for all programs.
Also BMOQ would start Jan 19, 2015

http://army.ca/forums/threads/112790/post-1329584.html#msg1329584

Cheers

Wondering same (applied for pharmacy), but maybe still too soon? Fingers crossed for everyone....

Steph_S said:
Wondering same (applied for pharmacy), but maybe still too soon? Fingers crossed for everyone....

It can take up to two weeks before CFRC's are notified of the results, sometimes longer.  As BMOQ doesn't start until 19 Jan, They probably won't put a big rush on this.

DAA,

For those that havent had an interview and medical booked and/or done for NCM Combat Arms can we expect these things to happen in the new fiscal year? Or will we have the chance for the interview and medical between now and March, then if deemed suited be merit listed and hired for the selections in the new fiscal year?

How long is the training after BMOQ for Health Care Admin Os? The recruitment site doesn't say a whole lot.

Anyone have any information on this?

Benzyme said:
How long is the training after BMOQ for Health Care Admin Os? The recruitment site doesn't say a whole lot.
Anyone have any information on this?

I'm thinking the BHCAC is approx 3 months long, broken down into 3 phases of varying length, conducted in sequence, one right after the other.

Just got my call for infantryman enrolment ceremony December 10 fly out to BMQ January 3rd wooooo
Btw what exactly is done at the enrolment ceremony? GOODLUCK EVERYONE PATIENCE IS KEY

DeadEye229 said:
Just got my call for infantryman enrolment ceremony December 10 fly out to BMQ January 3rd wooooo
Btw what exactly is done at the enrolment ceremony? GOODLUCK EVERYONE PATIENCE IS KEY

It's the swear in ceremony. There are tons of videos on youtube. Also, just curious, when did you complete your application steps?

Flatliner said:
It's the swear in ceremony. There are tons of videos on youtube. Also, just curious, when did you complete your application steps?

I completed everything February of 2013 I've been waiting awhile.

DeadEye229 said:
I completed everything February of 2013 I've been waiting awhile.

Damn, I would say longer than a while. Congrats on finally getting through though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back